PC Football Manager 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

NUFC Tiger my players normally always say they'll see what the future holds if they may return when I send them off. Started up a spurs save decided I will sort the mess out properly!

On the eve of the opening day. Transfer activity as follows:

IN - Tielmanns, Berahino, Max Kruse, Andre Ayew, Balanta, Shawcross, Nacho on loan from Madrid, Dele Alli (loaned back), Tonny Vilhena (loaned back), a wonderkid called Ponce (loaned back)

OUT - Adebayor, Chiriches, Lennon, Paulinho, Naughton, Assou-Ekotto, Vertonghen (asked to leave on day 1)

Last edited:
What tactics is everyone using in this FM? Anyone making the most out of some of the new player roles? I've definitely got to find a way to get a 2 striker formation as one of my 3 that I'll play with

It also needs to sort out how many injuries there are! Had 5 or 6 in pre-season and then 3 in my opening 4 games of the season

tried sassuolo, really enjoying it. 7 wins and 4 losses so far, and most of my losses have been tough. a 2-3 loss at home to udinese with all the goals scored before the 32nd min, a 93rd minute winner to cesena at home, a horrific 4-1 away loss to sampdoria who have been dogshit and palumbo scored a hat trick from midfield, and a 1-0 loss away to inter after a 91st minute offside winner after missing a penalty earlier in the game.

however my wins included a 4-0 win away against milan on opening day, 2-1 win vs fiorentina and a 1-0 win against roma. my main concern is being able to keep zaza and berardi as long as possible, but i should be able to get 50 mil combined for them. squad is really old too, lot of guys 30+ who just arent good enough, and are all pissy now.

in: peruzzi (4 mil), aimar (free), helander (1.2 mil), bentaleb and clemens loaned in.
out: mutually terminated some crap. looking to sell brighi, biondini, floro flores asap and bring in some youth to replace them.

playing deeper and on the counter away seems to work okay, but yet to really decide whether the 3-5-2 works well.

tried sassuolo, really enjoying it. 7 wins and 4 losses so far, and most of my losses have been tough. a 2-3 loss at home to udinese with all the goals scored before the 32nd min, a 93rd minute winner to cesena at home, a horrific 4-1 away loss to sampdoria who have been dogshit and palumbo scored a hat trick from midfield, and a 1-0 loss away to inter after a 91st minute offside winner after missing a penalty earlier in the game.

however my wins included a 4-0 win away against milan on opening day, 2-1 win vs fiorentina and a 1-0 win against roma. my main concern is being able to keep zaza and berardi as long as possible, but i should be able to get 50 mil combined for them. squad is really old too, lot of guys 30+ who just arent good enough, and are all pissy now.

in: peruzzi (4 mil), aimar (free), helander (1.2 mil), bentaleb and clemens loaned in.
out: mutually terminated some crap. looking to sell brighi, biondini, floro flores asap and bring in some youth to replace them.

playing deeper and on the counter away seems to work okay, but yet to really decide whether the 3-5-2 works well.
What effect does it have on your wage/transfer budget mutually terminating contracts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What effect does it have on your wage/transfer budget mutually terminating contracts?

minimal. it's the same as the staff really.

they were old players on 3-4k a week. no one was buying them, and i didn't want to keep them around and potentially affect morale. plus you start with 10 mil just to avoid relegation so it's pretty alright.

minimal. it's the same as the staff really.

they were old players on 3-4k a week. no one was buying them, and i didn't want to keep them around and potentially affect morale. plus you start with 10 mil just to avoid relegation so it's pretty alright.
Does the transfer budget take a hit with their payouts? I'm guessing the wage budget gets the saving so there must be some sort of offset of that

Isn't Berardi co-owned with Juve? You might not get as much as you hoped?

Off to a great start. 10 competitive games in (5 league, 4 EL & 1 COC) 9 wins and 1 draw, GF 29, GA 5. Injuries are a nightmare in this game as is getting players close to 100% fitness. I'm getting at least 1 or 2 injuries every 2 or 3 games and can't seem to get players above 95% fitness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back