2nds Footscray Bulldogs vs Northern Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunday 20 April 2014, 12:00pm
Venue: Victoria University Whitten Oval

Make a day of it at the Bulldogs double header this weekend. First visit Victoria University Whitten Oval to watch the Footscray Bulldogs do battle with the Northern Blues from midday. The Easter Sunday fun continues at Etihad Stadium when the Western Bulldogs take on Carlton in front of a home crowd in a twilight clash.

Looking to bounce back against the Blues and get another win on the board.

******* Easter Sunday games, really wanted to get to the double header. :(
Think that might be the season for a lowish crowd or could increase since everyone would come down for lunch/

Me and my Dad will be heading down for both games. Mum's not very happy but we won't be missing any double headers.
Hope the boys can bounce back against the Blueants and then flog the cellar-dwellers in the big game.

Me and my Dad will be heading down for both games. Mum's not very happy but we won't be missing any double headers.
Hope the boys can bounce back against the Blueants and then flog the cellar-dwellers in the big game.
Might see you around the ground Nathan

Might see you around the ground Nathan
I'll keep an eye out for you, I'll probably be up in the EJ Whitten Stand with the old man. Think we'll be able to stick around until full time for this one.

I'll keep an eye out for you, I'll probably be up in the EJ Whitten Stand with the old man. Think we'll be able to stick around until full time for this one.
Same here, i'm normally up in the Charlie Sutton section with BRG and his bro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of us, one of us.
This is hysterical. Wonder how the non-believers feel ;)

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!! :D

I'll be doing the double header with my old man, hanging out next to the umpires race. I'll keep an eye out for you VitalDread and BRG93 as you guys are the easiest to identify :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back