Universal Love Footy boots thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brett Deledio in all black boots :hearts:

4454e2e8e56dfc7fa6be49ca0ab87542.jpg

seal_voice_yank.gif

bell_ringer_masturbator.gif

Last edited:
prototype boots, they're blacked out by adidas so we can't see what they look like. he's testing them out. usually they get soccer players in europe to do it but cos brett is such a sex bomb they sent him a pair.

the boots have already been leaked online though and one of the real madrid midfielders wore them in training, they're blue, white and green.

prototype boots, they're blacked out by adidas so we can't see what they look like. he's testing them out. usually they get soccer players in europe to do it but cos brett is such a sex bomb they sent him a pair.

the boots have already been leaked online though and one of the real madrid midfielders wore them in training, they're blue, white and green.

Del Perio was wearing them wasn't he?

They look like s**t unmasked, lol:

b94de4c6cd5f9a881ec42185ca19725e.jpg

made my day mate.

wow. where can i get a pair? they look dope (not an essendon reference)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm telling ya's, when you put all black boots on you go into stealth mode!

Lids felt invincible today!

Totally black boots are the new..... well..... black.

Look kinda gangsta.... I like em!

dont know what the f**k adidas do...take it from Cogga dudes...and gain the upper hand in the sales...all black is a mean look and it will sell....* the razzle dazzle s**t, its been done to death..dare to be different..all black is that plain it promotes a business like, no frills get the ******* job done cool look ...;)

They are the Adidas Nitrocharge boots that Deledio was wearing. The ones that Del Piero was wearing are AdiPure Pro 11, only plain black as they were prototypes before the Pro 11s were actually released.

The actual Adidas Nitrocharges when released will come in YELLOW and BLACK too, and look to be the ones that Deledio will wear. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back