Universal Love Footy boots thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So yeah hands down asics are the best IMO.

Agree, as far as I know. Asics spend the most on R&D . I've been a big fan of their quality shoes for a long time & I've never heard a negative report about them....

Yeah that's true, end of the day comes down to personal choice and what is suitable for each person. I think every boot on the market would cause foot problems to at least some people IMO. Some more than others.

True, no boot is perfect, most are just s**t lol :(

Also, I don't want to come across as blunt, but raised heel footwear isn't suitable for anyone. My physio told me to do what he tells many of his clients to do, throw raised heel shoes out, buy flat soled and learn to walk/run normally again. This is why Nike and Adidas are now removing the raised heel from their main indoor soccer shoes.

Not digging at asics specifically, because I don't know their full range, but a lot of the boots I've seen from them make me cringe.

If I had to guess the best boot, I'd say Puma Kings or Nike Legends. Both cushioned inside, soft leather outer, light weight and as far as I know they're both completely flat soled with round studs instead of shitty blades.

True, no boot is perfect, most are just s**t lol :(

Also, I don't want to come across as blunt, but raised heel footwear isn't suitable for anyone. My physio told me to do what he tells many of his clients to do, throw raised heel shoes out, buy flat soled and learn to walk/run normally again. This is why Nike and Adidas are now removing the raised heel from their main indoor soccer shoes.

Not digging at asics specifically, because I don't know their full range, but a lot of the boots I've seen from them make me cringe.

If I had to guess the best boot, I'd say Puma Kings or Nike Legends. Both cushioned inside, soft leather outer, light weight and as far as I know they're both completely flat soled with round studs instead of shitty blades.
mate uve got no idee

raised heel my arse, its a luscious layer of soft gel , its like walkin on air ,,

Damm...need glasses...thought this thread was titled footy boobs..
He has footy boobs
5fLunKD.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back