FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

That was informative.

Unless you want to be informed about Port, Hawthorn, Freo, West Coast, Sydney, GWS, St Kilda, Carlton, or Essendon. Is there another part I missed where other teams get a mention?

That was informative.

Unless you want to be informed about Port, Hawthorn, Freo, West Coast, Sydney, GWS, St Kilda, Carlton, or Essendon. Is there another part I missed where other teams get a mention?

The only part they mentioned Carlton was in Caro's arrow and the closing cook.
It wasn't flattering believe me.

Anyhow, I won't be watching again.

Watched the show for the second time this year and I'm done. Used to be decent viewing but it's really gone downhill the last couple of years, lacks genuine informative content and has zero entertainment value.

Person A and Person B both say Person C did X.
Person C says they didn't do X.
It's still valid to report Person A and Person B both say Person C did X.

It's like Chinese Whispers! Now all we need is a footballer to say that, and all of next week's show can be about how that footballer is racist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was informative.

You missed the main one they kept flapping their jaws about - Richmond. Zzzzz.

You missed the main one they kept flapping their jaws about - Richmond. Zzzzz.

Quite. Maybe that's why I disliked it (though Hutchy’s pouty indignation at Gary’s cheeky claim that he “got his man” in McKenna’s axing was fun. More needling of Hutchy, please).

The attention and focus and sheer time devoted to them that Richmond gets year after year after year from "the footy world" is so disproportionate to their actual relevency in the grand scheme of things it never ceases to be both irritating and boring.

Well we were informed about Richmond plenty well, some might say excessively, so they didn't apply to my post.

Fair enough. Surely there has to be a drinking game for every time Caro makes reference to Richmond. I reckon I'd be smashed by the first ad break.

I don't know WTF that is on his head but it ain't hair - it is either of the spray-on or stick-on variety.

I think he's trying to "grow his hair back" in stages. Don't be surprised to see it slowly creep forward until he suddenly has a full head of hair. The slower it progresses, the less people will notice. Certainly his hair at the back is thicker than it used to be. Not that I care, if that's what he wants to do, good luck to him. It just looks a little weird.

Yeah, odd. Lloyd was a bit vague about it on 3aw tonight. The first assumption has gotta be ratings; Monday nights are obviously congested with football programs. Maybe they wanna test a 'big' movie to see how it rates. It could have something to do with The Big Bang Theory, who knows?
Maybe they knew they'd be hungover from the Logies :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back