FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

With Caro and Hutchy on the panel, this show should be majority off-field.

There's enough footy shows with real football panelists to talk footy.

I don't like it when they talk too much footy. What do they know?

Fashion Thing - Gaz's whole outfit was a shmozzle,.
I agree. I've said it before, but I can't cop that tea towel shirts are a legitimate fashion, especially the red and white ones. :D I'm sure they'll be looked back on in a few years as a bad joke.

red-and-white-kitchen-towel.jpg

Loved it when they've gone to hang sh*t on the A League crowds after 50,000+ turned up to watch a match on the weekend. Quickly backtracked on that one.

Geese, with Richmond having an ok win against similar level opponents, they could spend the whole show "what is going on down at Richmond?" or "Richmond are up and about and football is better for it!"

Actually allowed a bit of time to talk about other topics for once. Wasn't the worst episode.

Geese, with Richmond having an ok win against similar level opponents, they could spend the whole show "what is going on down at Richmond?" or "Richmond are up and about and football is better for it!"

Actually allowed a bit of time to talk about other topics for once. Wasn't the worst episode.

Richmond have been replaced by Carlton imo

Wow. Just wow.

Caro's interview with Bomber T. and the ensuing discussion/dissection of Jimmy "Tan Man" Hird's comments about distortion from the media/CARO are what this show, mostly, is all about.

Well, that and Craig/Crag [jk] swinging for the boundary this week with his Giants Top 4 call. Remember the good old days when Craig was largely known for lurking, rootin' around in the rubbish and being wrong?

:p

Excellent work from Team Assified tonight, just the right balance between on- and off-field.

Does Velvet Sledgehammer ever look at ease on-camera?

9.2 - 10

Fashion King - Caro, in a stunning frock that's just the thing for Spring in NY and Paris, right now. It's always springtime on TV.

Fashion Thing - Pop yr factin' collar Craig. That shirt was boring enough without the collar looking limp, loveless and lifeless. Yr on TV bro, on a show you produce, right? You see that kinda collar in comically cramped cubicles, yo.

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking that Bomber T, on 360, walked back the comments he made about Tan Man Hird in his interview with Caro on 3AW?

I know some folks are sick to death of hearing about Essendon's woes but I hope Caro replays some of the interview and addresses what I think [?] was a pretty major walkback.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange episode. They shared a laugh a few times. I much prefer the sensitive overreactions and complete inability to take a joke or any form of criticism about something they wrote/said that someone else doesn't agree with.

So if we boo Adam Goodes it's because we are racist?

Wow,.I thought it was because he is a campaigner.

I boo him because he dives. If Lindsay Thomas played for another team I'd be booing him too. I booed Lloyd when he played for diving as well.

I boo Selwood when he ducks as well.

I'm sick of the media jumping up and down at certain players being booed. It happens. Get over it.

Anyone else watching this out of habit and feeling empty at the end of it?

Yes. Hutchy has become a parody of himself which for someone like him is alarming.

I boo him because he dives. If Lindsay Thomas played for another team I'd be booing him too. I booed Lloyd when he played for diving as well.

I boo Selwood when he ducks as well.

I'm sick of the media jumping up and down at certain players being booed. It happens. Get over it.
I think it's racist to immediately think that the colour of their skin is the reason why someone is being booed.

"Why are they booing him?.....well he is black....jackpot!"

I'm just wondering if there will be a 'special edition' tonight given those....dramatic events at Carlton?

Wouldn't be surprised if they did.... although having Classified following a show like Love Child would be somewhat jarring to viewers...

Goodsey has staged - but he's not a stager. When I hear a significant number of Hawks fans [Pies too?] booing Selwood, Thomas, and their ilk - I'll reconsider my position - but atm yo?

I think any group of supporters who perpetually boo a dual Brownlow Medalist, dual Premiership winner - who's a credit to the game and the nation are, with all due respect plus fries - drunken campaigners.

His late game kick to advantage to McVeigh at the top of the square would've put some poop in their pie slots. A classic kick, that.

Goodes is a fantastic footballer and decent enough bloke.

I say decent enough, because maybe white Australians don't agree with him implying we are all racists, rapists, and murderers, for the atrocities commited a hundred years ago. There's a constructive way to go about ending discrimination and racism, and a few people believe Adam Goodes has used his new social platform to go the complete other way, an unconstructive way.

Anyway, now isn't the time and place to get in to it further than that, but I think that is a large part of it, the other part being his a champion, veteran player. N Riewoldt usually gets booed too, and he's like an aryan prince

Remove this Banner Ad

Back