Remove this Banner Ad

These guernseys will be pretty hard to come by as the club did not make this years jumpers available to public (except foundation guernsey special and Jaegers debut jumper)

Will sell for $120 each (might be flexible with some) but more interested in swapping for other GC SUNS jumpers. Can send better pics to those interested. All the guernseys have GPS pockets and chammois patches on sides

Matt Shaw 2013 home Match worn
syhuqyza.jpg

Trent McKenzie 2013 home match worn

uma6egez.jpg

Harley Bennell 2013 clash PI

uhyve4em.jpg

Campbell Brown 2013 home and clash Matchworn
a9ajy5ed.jpg

Also have a Dion Prestia Clash, Aaron Hall Home and a Luke Russell away from the 2013 season, but wont be quite so flexible with prices haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These guernseys will be pretty hard to come by as the club did not make this years jumpers available to public (except foundation guernsey special and Jaegers debut jumper)

Will sell for $120 each (might be flexible with some) but more interested in swapping for other GC SUNS jumpers. Can send better pics to those interested. All the guernseys have GPS pockets and chammois patches on sides

Matt Shaw 2013 home Match worn
syhuqyza.jpg

Trent McKenzie 2013 home match worn

uma6egez.jpg

Harley Bennell 2013 clash PI

uhyve4em.jpg

Campbell Brown 2013 home and clash Matchworn
a9ajy5ed.jpg

Also have a Dion Prestia Clash, Aaron Hall Home and a Luke Russell away from the 2013 season, but wont be quite so flexible with prices haha.

Nice little gets.

Quick question, can you please tell us what the material is at the bottom of the side panels, what it feels like ad what it is used for?

Nice little gets.

Quick question, can you please tell us what the material is at the bottom of the side panels, what it feels like ad what it is used for?

Chamois cloth (not sure of spelling but think sham wow. Its for the players to dry, wipe their hands before and after contests. From all accounts works well

Got some jumpers I thought I might put up. I'm willing to negotiate on prices. All are retails

West Coast Eagles 1992 anniversary jumper $80 Size L

Bulldogs 90s sekem $50 Size L

North Melbourne Away Jumper $50 Size XL

Older North Melbourne Away $100 Size L

Adelaide away Size XXL

Bulldogs heritage signed by Rodney Eade and Luke Darcy with COA $150

Forgot about these

Hawthorn Un-numbered PI $100 Size 3xl

This might not be the place for it, But I am uming and ahing about selling this, I don't even know what it would be worth/what it actually is.

Sorry I am so bad at photography.

This might not be the place for it, But I am uming and ahing about selling this, I don't even know what it would be worth/what it actually is.

Sorry I am so bad at photography.
Id be wiling to buy this off you. What size is it? Any ideas as to price?

Hi folks. Moving a few guernseys on. PM me your offers.

Magpies training Size Large
image.jpg

Retro Blues 95cm chest
image.jpg

2005 play station promo Size Large
image.jpg

And finally some of the old baseball jersey tops
Tigers in small and XL and can't read the tags on the other two. Ess appears to be a small and pies could be a medium or large.
image.jpg

Shaunyk that is actually the 2001 pre-season variant which makes it slightly rarer. Primus ended their sponsorship at the end of 01.

Although I remember they had a heap of old stock to clear out, I got a kids size clash jumper in 2004 and it had the Primus logo on it :/

Shaunyk that is actually the 2001 pre-season variant which makes it slightly rarer. Primus ended their sponsorship at the end of 01.

Although I remember they had a heap of old stock to clear out, I got a kids size clash jumper in 2004 and it had the Primus logo on it :/

Thanks for the info! will be especially handy if i eventually list it on ebay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Managed to pick up a pair of Vardy PIs recently so ill be looking to move one on if anyone is interested. 2012 Gold Logo with his original #36 before he changed to #30 at the beginning of this season.

vardy sale.jpg

That's cool as I'm a girl. I was kinda mad they never made those jumpers in kids sizes (I dont think) because I couldnt get one small enough.
Will let the other guy make an offer first though if he wants, since he asked first.

That's cool as I'm a girl. I was kinda mad they never made those jumpers in kids sizes (I dont think) because I couldnt get one small enough.
Will let the other guy make an offer first though if he wants, since he asked first.
Im not the tallest myself, I prefer tight fit sportswear

Not sure how/why the sellers let them go for so little

Might have been desperate for some cash, and needed to get rid of it ASAP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back