Remove this Banner Ad

Looking to sell some of my guernseys:
Please direct message me if interested, let me know what team and I will see if I have it!

Looking to buy any large adelaide crows guernsey from the 90's. Preferrably woolen. Have scoured ebay/gumtree/op shops. PLEASE HELP!! Cheers

Looking to buy any large adelaide crows guernsey from the 90's. Preferrably woolen. Have scoured ebay/gumtree/op shops. PLEASE HELP!! Cheers
I have about 6 from the 90s. All different sizes. Some signed and one long sleeve. Would be willing to part with one. Message me if ya still chasing one.

Hey guys, selling some eagles player issue if anyone's keen.

2012/13 priddis #11 away
2012/13 gaff #3 home
2012/13 Kerr #4 clash.

They will going up on eBay soon so PM if anyone wants one before they go up.

$150 each I'll pay the postage.

Cheers

Offloading these three, send me a PM if you're interested.

Fremantle 2004 Purple Haze, size S,
$100
IMAG0012.jpg

Melbourne 2004 Heritage. XL $130
IMAG0017.jpg

North Boomer Games Record Gavin Urquhart PI. $75
2012-08-24120252.jpg
Still have the MFC jumper for sale?

Hey all,

I'm looking to sell an XL Melbourne 'Reach' jumper with number 11 on the back. It's a retail so Reach sponsorship logo on the front is heatpressed as well as the number. Energywatch is the sponsor on the back which is subliminated on. Has a little bit of mesh similar to the NBA jerseys down the seams too.

Purchased as a piece of Jim Stynes memorabilia for myself, but it's just sitting in my wardrobe and is sitting way back in the queue of items to be framed. Reckon it should go to a good home :)

Keen to sell, or swap for any Richmond heritage jumpers or a Storm premiers jersey. On my phone atm so don't have pics, but if interested PM me and I'll be able to send them through.

Cheers
Is the MFC jumper still for sale?

Hey guys, selling some eagles player issue if anyone's keen.

2012/13 priddis #11 away
2012/13 gaff #3 home
2012/13 Kerr #4 clash.

They will going up on eBay soon so PM if anyone wants one before they go up.

$150 each I'll pay the postage.

Cheers

They up on Ebay yet??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Available for sale. Round 5 Player Name: Trent Dennis-Lane Player Issue.
Includes AFLPA COA. After $150. Will leave here until the weekend. PM only. Cheers.
TDL.jpg

Hey guys,

Looking to buy/swap/trade Richmond guernseys, specifically player issue and match worn kit

here's a few of my collection in another thread

pm what you have and an asking price

Hi, i cant PM you or profile post. Are you looking to part with that Sydney Swans 2004 training jumper?
PM me if so.
Cheers

Hey all, just putting it out there, I know it's a long shot but....

I'm looking to swap 2 of my Centenary's, for either a home navy, or royal away centenary, polyester, clean with no signatures, or maybe with one sig. I know they are hard to find as it is, and most are covered in signatures, like mine are, but I still feel like I would much rather a clean one, and would be willing to swap 2 for 1. Now I know only a few of you on here have centenary's, and the ones I know of wouldn't want to swap, fair enough, but maybe someone out there has one and would be willing to do the deal.

Again I know it's highly unlikely but thought I'd try.

Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back