Footy Show Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

The Brownlow street talk was embarrassing. Fev is a school bully meathead who is hard not to cringe at every time he opens his mouth- even Juddy looked like he was forcing out a grin for him. He was disrespectful to Coxy and I thought that was pretty classless. Coxy's a good guy- no need to do that to him on national tv. This guy is just a grade A bonehead and will never grow up....

The Brownlow street talk was embarrassing. Fev is a school bully meathead who is hard not to cringe at every time he opens his mouth- even Juddy looked like he was forcing out a grin for him. He was disrespectful to Coxy and I thought that was pretty classless. Coxy's a good guy- no need to do that to him on national tv. This guy is just a grade A bonehead and will never grow up....

Would you rather some crappy Channel 9 journalist (Tony Jones) doing it then? He's brilliant and if you don't like it, don't watch it.

Would you rather some crappy Channel 9 journalist (Tony Jones) doing it then? He's brilliant and if you don't like it, don't watch it.

Why would that be the only other option??
Weird....

Anyway- it's my opinion that Fev is a complete and utter goose.

Fev's street talk was fine, I even laughed at times.

But Alex Fevola? CHRIST. Should make an appearance on Kath and Kim next season as Kim's hotted up sister.

Charlie Crawford was the highlight of the whole show.

Was Vanessa Whatever stoned? She looked it. Still sounded better than that corpulent eighties has-been though.

Fev's street talk was fine, I even laughed at times.

But Alex Fevola? CHRIST. Should make an appearance on Kath and Kim next season as Kim's hotted up sister.

Charlie Crawford was the highlight of the whole show.

Was Vanessa Whatever stoned? She looked it. Still sounded better than that corpulent eighties has-been though.
Things happen when you're blind.

I taped it while I watched the Marngrook Footy Show. This way I could skip a lot of the crap.

Not a fan of the Footy Show anymore but I will say that Gary, James, Trevor and Sam do the take off from songs really well. I enjoyed the beginning Countdown. The only other good bits were the coaches interviews and Shane Crawford.

Would of been nice if they had of had a bit of discussion about the game, I mean there is only the one to cover and it is called the Footy show.

Wow, is that Kim Wilde or just some fat 40 something who loves karaoke a bit too much?
Give her a break, she is 48 now. Not always easy to stay in shape.

I saw her make a comeback at 31 at the Australian Music Awards at Dreamworld. The best part was that my mate and I went to Dreamworld during the day and when we got to the bridge over the rapid ride, we looked over towards the pool area (which was closed off) with binoculars and saw Kimmie topless on a deck chair. She then stood up totally oblivious that anybody could see her.

Had the hots for her in her younger days so I treasure that memory.

Give her a break, she is 48 now. Not always easy to stay in shape.

I saw her make a comeback at 31 at the Australian Music Awards at Dreamworld. The best part was that my mate and I went to Dreamworld during the day and when we got to the bridge over the rapid ride, we looked over towards the pool area (which was closed off) with binoculars and saw Kimmie topless on a deck chair. She then stood up totally oblivious that anybody could see her.

Had the hots for her in her younger days so I treasure that memory.

Very jealous.

^Who would you like to see do brownlow talk then?

the point is about having banter when people are pissed at the brownlow, and hence having a laugh.

The vibe you give off makes me think you'd prefer someone serious like Ray Martin doing it.

Regarding Cox, I think Cox was able to have a laugh at himself with Fev anyway. Plus, Fev taking it up to demetrious was hilarious.

Don't get me wrong, I think Fev is a moron of the highest order, but he did the brownlow talk segment well in my opinion.

Bullsh*t.

Funniest Footy Show Street Talk for a very long time. I'm sure Coxy didn't take offence and the parts where Fev got into Demetriou was GOLD!
Very very funny stuff. Only disappointments were Amarossi and Kym Wilde.

The players review sucked because they were a bunch of no names trying to get their fat head on TV.

Sam Iles, Adam Carlisle? Who the fck are these idiots? They start dancing and no-one recognises them nor do they give a s**t. Who were those little 13 year old kids dancing on table tops? Might as well have been street buskers from Freo....

The review should be restricted to pannelists that appear on the Footy Show episodes from throughout the entire year only. And what was with everyone standing still on that tiny stage that kept getting elevated? Hardly acts as a spectacle when the performers are scared they are going to fall off it.

Worst player review ever :thumbsdown:

FFS Vanessa Amorosi doing Long way to the Top :rolleyes: No-one enjoys your screaming bitch, gtfo. How lame was her attempt to get the crowd to sing it with her. "Whats the matter Melbourne are you awake?" Yer really going to get the crowd on your side speaking to them like that you overrated ignorant mole. Its the Footy Show not the whaling like an opera singer during child birth show.

Seriously the producers of TFS should hand out some surveys to the audience as they exit so we can tell them what is s**t and how to improve it. They obviously have nfi themselves.

haha they're AFL footballers, who are you sitting behind your computer screen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back