Footy Show Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh pretty shocking player review. There were only a few clubs and the only one that was entertaining was the Collingwood one with Trav Cloke, Cam Wood and co in drag. Thats what everyone has come to see, thats what the players want to do. Let them dress up as women FFS.

Hairy Man's singing wasnt't that bad, alot better than Kim Wilde, she struggled severely

The players review sucked because they were a bunch of no names trying to get their fat head on TV.

Sam Iles, Adam Carlisle? Who the fck are these idiots? They start dancing and no-one recognises them nor do they give a s**t. Who were those little 13 year old kids dancing on table tops? Might as well have been street buskers from Freo....

The review should be restricted to pannelists that appear on the Footy Show episodes from throughout the entire year only. And what was with everyone standing still on that tiny stage that kept getting elevated? Hardly acts as a spectacle when the performers are scared they are going to fall off it.

Worst player review ever :thumbsdown:

FFS Vanessa Amorosi doing Long way to the Top :rolleyes: No-one enjoys your screaming bitch, gtfo. How lame was her attempt to get the crowd to sing it with her. "Whats the matter Melbourne are you awake?" Yer really going to get the crowd on your side speaking to them like that you overrated ignorant mole. Its the Footy Show not the whaling like an opera singer during child birth show.

Seriously the producers of TFS should hand out some surveys to the audience as they exit so we can tell them what is s**t and how to improve it. They obviously have nfi themselves.

could not agree more 3 hours i will never get back

Me and a mate got free tickets and ended up going

Living end was good, Kim Wilde and Vanessa Amarosi sucked, Me and my mate ended up seeing Amarosi out the front , she wouldnt even stop for a photo,bitch

Brownlow Street talk was good, wasnt tht great a show, the review sucked, probably cos crawf wasnt headlining it, Rodan was alright and the chicks he danced with were mint

5 out of 10 for me

p.s anyone who was there can you agree that the guy mcing the night with the moustache was s**t

Te best things were:

The Countdown
Brownlow Street Talk
Best of Street Talk
Living End (even though im over the song)

Loved the guy in Best of Street Talk that was talking about being pure and protecting your mum like she did when you were in her womb, still laughing about that now. Also the guy that sounded like he was saying black c**t.

Why do they have players on the show that are not on a afl list.Etc brodie holland.
This hack is only a vfl player at best.See you at williamstown for the rest of your career fwit.
Who the fck is Brodie Holland anyway?Whats he ever done?

Te best things were:

The Countdown
Brownlow Street Talk
Best of Street Talk
Living End (even though im over the song)

Loved the guy in Best of Street Talk that was talking about being pure and protecting your mum like she did when you were in her womb, still laughing about that now. Also the guy that sounded like he was saying black c**t.

Have to agree with all that. haha that guy was hilarious. also the lady bagging out Rudd with sign langauage. brilliant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i enjoyed the show last night. Fev on street talk was awesome. He needs to do it again next year at the Brownlow.

Yeah. That was pretty disappointing. The way his missus looked at him too. I felt sorry for them!

I wondered whther it was booing or more of a 'coo' chant, like when Riccuito used to get the ball and the crowd would "roo"... If it was booing that was disgraceful.

Considering half the audience would have been Geelong supporters disappointed that Ablett didn't get the medal, I assumed it was booing?

I though i saw an advert saying that You Am I , were suppose to be on?
Was this for another show?

I think they're on tonight on Before The Game

Considering half the audience would have been Geelong supporters disappointed that Ablett didn't get the medal, I assumed it was booing?

Why would 1/2 the audience be Geelong supporters ?
The audience isn't made up of supporters from the 2 competing GF teams.

They were saying Cooooooooon.

I don't know what the problem with Cooney was. Didn't change his facial expression the entire time they showed him. Seemed like a funny guy at the Brownlow, so I don't know.

Also, just a note to everyone, it's revue. Not review. Revue.

By the way, who thought it was a good idea to have Andrew Lovett's dance involve him hitting a woman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back