Footy Show Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember when it was all good fun, bit of cross dressing. Now it's just dead-end players trying to big note themselves with how 'good' they are.

The Collingwood one was the only decent one whatsoever.

It's supposed to be a pisstake, instead we get Aboriginal blokes who think they're African American, who whilst having basic dancing ability, probably wouldn't get on X-Factor or So You Think You Can Dance.

Brodie Holland showing off his torso and that's about it.

I much preferred the cheesy drag/dance numbers rather than watching footballers attempt choreography. It's just not entertaining.

The batman bit wasn't that bad because it allowed Jack Anthony (but not the others) to have a bit of fun with it but it was very bizarre, were they half batman and half joker or something or meant to be Two-Face? It really needs to go back to the pisstake with a few 'serious' dance numbers maybe scattered around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The batman bit wasn't that bad because it allowed Jack Anthony (but not the others) to have a bit of fun with it but it was very bizarre, were they half batman and half joker or something or meant to be Two-Face? It really needs to go back to the pisstake with a few 'serious' dance numbers maybe scattered around.

Yeah, I was very confused. Was watching that bit from afar, in the safe vicinity of the beer fridge, so, wasn't until I heard the Prince soundtrack that I had any idea what they were up to.

Was very odd

Oh yeah prospective clubs are really going to say "OMGZ did u see im on da footy sho....how embarrassing!!!!!!!!!111". As if it would matter.

I said "PR" mate, I didn't mention anything about clubs picking him up or not. For a guy who has a career that needs a reboot and a public persona that is far from "women friendly" he could've done a lot better IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back