For Love Or Money

Remove this Banner Ad

Lady Lawrence

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2002
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
As if the Bachelor wasn't addictive enough they do the same and then chuck in a massive twist!!! Oh God I wish my telly would blow up!! Next Thursday 28th Aug at 8:30pm.

From Channel Seven.

For Love or Money is a new and unscripted drama series in which 15 beautiful women compete for one lucky man. The women come hoping to find love but are surprised to learn in the first episode that there is also a million dollar prize at stake - but the winner and the bachelor will not know that she ultimately must choose between the man of her dreams or $1 million. Jordan Murphy (“Boston Public”) will host the six-episode series, guiding the contestants through numerous twists and turns as they try to win the heart of a handsome and charming Dallas defence attorney. The focus will be on romance as viewers follow the attorney’s courtship with each of the women. An unexpected turn of events in the fourth episode will take the series to a whole new level as the stakes become higher for all the participants. In the final episode, the bachelor will make his choice - and the winning contestant will make hers - decisions that could affect both of their lives forever!

How gutted will he be if she has managed to play the part really really well and he thinks she is in love with him and then says nope I'll take the money thanks!!

excruciatingly bad...

umm..errr... well.... i think u look pretty.... errr... what i'm trying to say is... umm... errr... we should hang out.... erm...

what a defence attorney...

painful so painful and so brutal!!!! :D

"er um you look er um nice, er I like your dress um it er um matches the rug!!!"

And then dumping them in front of everyone else.

Trash TV at its finest - love it!!!

He is so dumb they would all have to be going for the money!!

Originally posted by TigerCraig
HAven't seen the show, but wouldn't you just take the cash, then if you like the person get with them anyway?

In a word - CONTRACT!

They would get their arses sued big time!!!

I am hooked already after one episode! it is ten times worse then Joe Millionaire and much more pathetic. Love it :p

I was very happy at the end when that selfish biatch Christy didn't get chosen...Boy was she shocked :D

Originally posted by Lady Lawrence
In a word - CONTRACT!

They would get their arses sued big time!!!

How can they enforce a contract that 2 people will never have a relationship - they going to follow them around 24/7 for the next 50 years?

Besides which, if they have USD1million, they could just leave the USA and do what they liked.

Oh My God! They are all tramps!! How was Paige's form!!! "whatever situation you find yourself in and wonder what you should do, I just want you to know that you will get the furthest with me". I had to re-wind and watch that bit again cos I wasn't sure I had heard right.

I wish the episodes weren't so harshly edited, we are missing so much. There is just too much packed into the hour. Perhaps they should have let the series run for more than 6 episodes.

It not surprisingly isn't rating very well so Channel Seven have moved it to a later time slot - 10:30 now.

I love it!! Complete trash!!

Was it just me or was it all just a bit of an over reaction by the girls? What he did was slightly immature and something you'd expect from a guy in his early 20's but the way they were carrying on you'd think he'd propositioned all of them.

And Paige is such a sweetheart, what a darling!

Originally posted by ant
Was it just me or was it all just a bit of an over reaction by the girls? What he did was slightly immature and something you'd expect from a guy in his early 20's but the way they were carrying on you'd think he'd propositioned all of them.

Ant, mate

Stop watching now before its too late!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by ant

No, it wasn't just you ant. I thought the girls over reacted a tad, I mean, the guy had a few wines at dinner and was knocking back the tequila slammers after that.

Although, I do think the whole 'boots' thing was a bit much and his 'apology' was a bit cringe cringe for me too:D

LOL Paige is going for it....I like that;)

Originally posted by Magpira

and his 'apology' was a bit cringe cringe for me too:D

Yeah it was for me as well.....I thought it was going quite badly, then he pulled out the old, "my dream is in 30 years time to be talking to my grand daughter, etc." and that turned it around, all the chicks fell for that :p

Suddenly he was a guy who had made a mistake, all was forgiven, and they moved on....I reckon the makers of the show were pleased about that because otherwise the end decision would have been embarrassingly easy to make! (maybe still will be for all but one of them.....)

Originally posted by ant
I reckon the makers of the show were pleased about that

Ummmm.........hullllllllo! Am I the only cynic here? Or does anyone else agree with me that last nights episode may have been completely scripted by the producers?

Of course they want him to look like a jerk (seems to come naturally to him) so the real competition will be "Love" or "Money". Now we'll all be watching, thinking all the chicks hate him and seeing who can pull it off (so to speak) the best.

Is Paige for real??? I'm going out on a limb right now and will suggest the 14-year-old-looking baby is in fact a plant. NOBODY can be that naive? Surely!!!!

Time will tell.

Originally posted by mandy5
Ummmm.........hullllllllo! Am I the only cynic here? Or does anyone else agree with me that last nights episode may have been completely scripted by the producers?

Of course they want him to look like a jerk (seems to come naturally to him) so the real competition will be "Love" or "Money". Now we'll all be watching, thinking all the chicks hate him and seeing who can pull it off (so to speak) the best.

Is Paige for real??? I'm going out on a limb right now and will suggest the 14-year-old-looking baby is in fact a plant. NOBODY can be that naive? Surely!!!!

Time will tell.

I don't know......I am kinda kaive myself but I don't believe it was scripted. Doesn't mean that it couldn't have been, but I don't think so....I would have thought the whole point of the show was the girls making the choice between love or money. If he's a jerk, then they'll just choose the money for sure. They could have easily structured a show where the object was money and a choice did not need to be made. I may have missed your point so sorry if I did Mandy.

And yeah, Paige is highly suspicious but I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt at this stage :eek:

the frickin defence lawyer was in sydney today...

promoting the series...

and taking a group of ladies out to lunch...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back