Four Big Announcements Leading into Xmas 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Wines or Wingard is just like Boak or Gray to me, both the young and 'old' of the two are brilliant. maybe the question is do you think Wines and Wingard will be better than Boak and Gray??

Is chocolate covered in chocolate better than chocolate inside chocolate?

Who? Dark and milk?
What happened to White chocolate? I mean we aren't the crows where every block must be at least half white, but there's taking PC too far :mad:

Edit: And because we don't have enough to argue about already on this board - Dark > White > Milk.

Last edited:
Four Big announcements hey - I see it as one big announcement, two nice one year contract extensions and I still have no idea of what to make of Erin's commitment to a team that may never play.

What happened to White chocolate? I mean we aren't the crows where every block must be at least half white, but there's taking PC too far :mad:

Edit: And because we don't have enough to argue about already on this board - Dark > White > Milk.
White "chocolate" is not chocolate. Discuss.

At present Wingard has the runs on the board, but if Ollie continues to progress, then a top inside midfielder is more valuable then a forward/midfielder, no matter how good.

However if with our forward line now having Dixon in it means Wingard can progress like Robbie Gray to a top quality midfielder/forward instead of forward/midfielder for me that'd push him above Wines long term.

Unless of course Wines can add the string to his bow of resting forward as a beast 'small' forward able to get a goal or two a game, then they'd be impossible to split.

So in conclusion.

enhanced-25942-1427414324-7.jpg

Is chocolate covered in chocolate better than chocolate inside chocolate?
I made a chocolate ganache covered chocolate mud cake with my 3 y.o. granddaughter on Wednesday. I've never been so well prepared to discuss anything on this board as I am on your question. That includes games I was at an hour beforehand. The answer is 'No, chocolate inside chocolate is better'. BTW since Wednesday I know what ganache is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made a chocolate ganache covered chocolate mud cake with my 3 y.o. granddaughter on Wednesday. I've never been so well prepared to discuss anything on this board as I am on your question. That includes games I was at an hour beforehand. The answer is 'No, chocolate inside chocolate is better'. BTW since Wednesday I know what ganache is.
The answer is every home game. The question is 'How often will Powerstufff bring a chocolate ganache covered chocolate mud cake for fellow Bigfooty fans to enjoy?'

The answer is every home game. The question is 'How often will Powerstufff bring a chocolate ganache covered chocolate mud cake for fellow Bigfooty fans to enjoy?'
Based on a sample of one time - never. Our daughter arrived to pick up her daughter - cake took a hit. Two tradie sons ('fail to launch' syndrome) arrived home and it was like crows on a sheep carcass. Technically there was a piece left for their mother but as philosophers argue 'When is it a slice of cake and when is it several artfully arranged big crumbs?'.

Personally I'm teetering on the brink of banning a Port supporter who uses the word ganache. ;)

I got a long tall woman
They all call, the chocolate drop
I've got a long tall woman
We all call, the chocolate drop

I got a long tall woman
They all call, the ganache drop
I've got a long tall woman
We all call, the ganache drop

Naw, doesn't work for me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back