Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Freeing up some cash for pre BB37 transfers. Don’t have WC.

Thoughts on

1. Salah to Fernandes - gets the most cash, just don’t love United assets and is the most template.

2. Solanke to Mateta. Cash only, not an upgrade.
Edit - or Pedro??

3. Salah to KdB. Most upside differential option.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

120 for me. Salah captain and rolled a FT.

Have Haaland and Foden to play with no back up so at least 1 blank. Crazy week

Salah the spud captain

Up 1.2m :) for now until MC play

View attachment 1969848
top gun couch GIF

How da fook am I on a red arrow in this league??

View attachment 1968910

Sidenote, that REC Classic League is my main league and I've been 4th for about half the season.. need 16 points more than the guy in third to overtake him.

Up to 3rd in REC now! First movement in months.

So to get 15 DGW for my BB in a few weeks these are the moves I'll make I think:

Salah > Bruno (already done)
Udogie > Porro (pending any fitness news on Porro) Potentially doing that this week too for a hit
Muniz > Hojland
Gabriel > Dias.. not sure on this one but not sure what other defender I want.

Assuming Haaland and Gusto fit for the DGW that gives me 15 with a single hit between now and then (annoying I burnt a transfer before the FH particularly with Udogie but ah well)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

115 all out.
I survived…just.
should win my BF Cup game too.

now to build a wildcard
Ederson, ?
Schar, ?, ?, ?, ?
Son, Palmer, Foden, Bruno, ?
Haaland, Isak, Jackson

this is hard.

I know I've said I'll get Dias but I'm just so anti-Man City defence. Think Onana/Petrovic is the way to go if you're WCing into a BB, Ederson just isn't worth it pound for pound.

I know I've said I'll get Dias but I'm just so anti-Man City defence. Think Onana/Petrovic is the way to go if you're WCing into a BB, Ederson just isn't worth it pound for pound.
ManU just conceded to Coventry and SHU at home.
Chelsea have kept 1 clean sheet in 11 and shipped a truckload of goals in the process. Petrovic was to blame for a few of those…could he lose his spot?
defense all year has been a problem but it’s worse now if you ignore Arsenal. I’ll probably end up with Gusto (which rules out Petrovic) but he’s made of chalk so it’s a wait and see.

going without an Arsenal defender and attacker feels so wrong. maybe I pick them anyway and ignore the DGW’s

ManU just conceded to Coventry and SHU at home.
Chelsea have kept 1 clean sheet in 11 and shipped a truckload of goals in the process. Petrovic was to blame for a few of those…could he lose his spot?
defense all year has been a problem but it’s worse now if you ignore Arsenal. I’ll probably end up with Gusto (which rules out Petrovic) but he’s made of chalk so it’s a wait and see.

going without an Arsenal defender and attacker feels so wrong. maybe I pick them anyway and ignore the DGW’s

Thing is at least Onana is making saves, Ederson just gives you 2 points if he concedes.

135 with Palmer gusto Salah Darwin donuts lol

Liverpool suck so bad I had mykolenko and he got subbed in 45. Could of been an easy CS

Mateta very good

Only got my free hit left

350k in the world. Prob cop some -4 to get rid of any Liverpool player

Current plan

View attachment 1959273

Palace fixtures better but Senesi could be more productive, so not sure about them. Or get injured…!
This would’ve been a struggle
Last minute Cunha change would’ve been interesting

Garnacho is gone for Brereton Diaz
Picky on field; Henderson on the bench
Ait Nouri to Senesi (fielded); Munoz to the bench for now

I think Jota has to go but I have a vision of him scoring 2 goals and an assist!...

Trying to get Virgil -> TAA
Diaz not bad not great

New plan - for anyone that cares

1. Adjustments to get VVD -> TAA - success
2. Handcuffing Everton keepers - smart call and saves money, suggested by one of the content creators!
(Similar principle to NFL running backs - getting the back-up for your highly valued player so you have protection in case of injury)
3. Palace double up in midfield and field both.
4. To make cash for #2, downgrade on bench - Branthwaite, Holgate etc.
-have kept Jota for now which is nice

View attachment 1962075
Would’ve been incredible to have Pickford, but would’ve been tearing hair out waiting on Haaland news to get Mateta on.
Picky +13, Jota -5, Mateta +27
Would’ve been 151!!

Bit the bullet with the doubts re Haaland and dumped. Spread some cash around.

Final FH team I think
View attachment 1964831
Final team 116

135 with Palmer gusto Salah Darwin donuts lol

Liverpool suck so bad I had mykolenko and he got subbed in 45. Could of been an easy CS

Mateta very good

Only got my free hit left

350k in the world. Prob cop some -4 to get rid of any Liverpool player
Nice work!
When are you FH?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back