Premier Lg EPL Matchday 22 & 23 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus we have a manager who cant influence a game once in process and is pretty s**t and has no identity.
lol he influenced plenty of games with us. Maybe it is just you lot.

We were never out if a game under Pochettino, and rarely were more we thrashed.

lol he influenced plenty of games with us. Maybe it is just you lot.

We were never out if a game under Pochettino, and rarely were more we thrashed.
Fair enough mate, i remember a lot of complaints about his late subs and lack of changing a game. We were warned about it when he signed by both Spurs fans here and Paris ones(on another forum).

We can agree to disagree on it.

Fair enough mate, i remember a lot of complaints about his late subs and lack of changing a game. We were warned about it when he signed by both Spurs fans here and Paris ones(on another forum).

We can agree to disagree on it.
Oh his subs were late. No question.
But he'd tweak tactics or formation to change games.

And we had 12 games in the league lost by 2+ goals. Out of 202 matches. Lots of late equalisers and winners because we were never blown away.

I was worried 6 months ago, now im just numb to the dumb decisions.

Can wait until the summer and we give Brighton £150m for De Zerbi and Ferguson haha.
I was talking to a mate about Chelsea and we were saying how Chelsea werent even this bad before Roman and the money. Worst I've seen Chelsea in probably 30 years or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An absolutely massive win.

I thought the defending on every goal was poor. Alisson was uncharacterisitcally bad. Him getting beat at the near post of all places is very bad, and I am not sure how Martinelli outmuscled VVD.

But, we still won and we were the better team. Team selection spot on.

We usually do poorly against Liverpool and I would have gladly taken a draw. Probably done City a big favour, and Liverpool are still top, but we leave ourselves with a chance still.

Gotta be said too, that this is great for the mental strength of the players and those at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back