C: Hill Langford Smith
HF: Breust Gunston Lewis
FF: McEvoy Roughead Puopolo
Foll: Hale Mitchell Burgoyne
Int: Rioli Duryea Shiels Suckling
Emerg: Ceglar Simpkin Anderson Whitecross

Fair team
That's a team fit for a 3-peat.

All done without tanking, cheating or COLA.

God I LOVE this football club!

We need a small defender, if Duryea goes down then our cupboards bare....Particularly considering Freo & Port's small array of forwards!

Litherland and Stratton have shown they are more then capable to cover smalls. In fact when was the last time that Stratton actually lost a match up?

Litherland and Stratton have shown they are more then capable to cover smalls. In fact when was the last time that Stratton actually lost a match up?

Have we forgotten the absolute molestation Litherland gave supposedly one of the best small forwards in the league in Betts.
Poor kid, he saw his height and said this will be a breeze.....I don't think so eddie!!!!

Last edited:
We need a small defender, if Duryea goes down then our cupboards bare....Particularly considering Freo & Port's small array of forwards!

Litherland matched up well against Betts this season and we've got Poppy who can play down there as well.
Wanganeen could do that job too. I was impressed with him in the pre-season. Dunno if we'll keep him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope...Litherland is going to be a beauty.

Worst case, Frawley goes forward. Better to have a headache like that
I love this kid Litherland. Right on, he ain't going anywhere. Replacement for Birchall I reckon.

Sewell > Langford. Check
Birchall>Litherland. Check.
Mitchell>Hallahan. Check.

Feel free to add more guys and gals...

I love this kid Litherland. Right on, he ain't going anywhere. Replacement for Birchall I reckon.

Sewell > Langford. Check
Birchall>Litherland. Check.
Mitchell>Hallahan. Check.

Feel free to add more guys and gals...

I'll add a couple lol, replying to my own post so sad.

Guerra> Duryea
Lake> Frawley (fingers crossed)

can't say i'd be overjoyed spending our Buddy money on Frawley, but i guess it's all about replacing Lake 2016

I am loving the end to this year btb,essendrugsblowup. and now pissing off roos with Chips(this guy can play forward as well).The three peat is very attainable...Go Hawks.

Mate it's a done deal. My hairdressers son, is going out with a girl who lives next door to Frawleys uncle. The uncle says it was done at the start of the year. Confirmed.

Spud?

Reading Geelong boards for a laugh and initially they were raving about how good it was to maybe getting Frawley to the club,but after the news today apparently he is an average player who turns the ball over too much. Now the theory is we will trade Shoeclangers to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back