Toast Free AFL Live pass

Remove this Banner Ad

I've joined 17 leagues so far... That's 17 premierships for me this year :p

But seriously, I really feel good about my team so far (I always do at this time of year because all my players are killing it).
Two accounts, you cheat!!:mad::)

lol, no I only have 1 account. I guess I've only joined 16 and created 1, is that what you mean? My team is Juggernaut's
I thought it had gone from 5 to 10 teams per account???

C94MXFW3
6CUU6XHE
N3FRKKWX
JEHFUZRW
JZXW9HKJ
TCFCEJ7J
7TW355XF
NX7RYWPZ
E24HUC96
MPUAMTNF
RZVZWUW6
JPMSA43H

Hey guys, sorry to intrude but still need another 10 for my league. Im going for 16/16 actual players with this one tro be on the safe side.

Tried to join a whole heap of others in return on the crows board but they're all full! Will be more than happy to join some on here. Thanks in advance:D

MY CODE: X99Z9D6

Last edited:
N3FRKKWX

Still got spots left in this league. Please join guys

"Sorry, we couldn't find any Classic leagues that match that invite code. This is the Classic Leagues page. Please check the code and the game type and try again." ??

"Sorry, we couldn't find any Classic leagues that match that invite code. This is the Classic Leagues page. Please check the code and the game type and try again." ??
I've had that same message with some other peoples leagues I've tried to join. There is still 2 spots left so I have no idea why that message appears

(Log in to remove this ad.)

League JPMSA43H (BigFootyCollingwoodLeague015) - Hoping to fill it with
BF Pies supporters.
Plenty of spots left for those Pies supporters looking for a league

League JPMSA43H (BigFootyCollingwoodLeague015) - Hoping to fill it with
BF Pies supporters.

Only 4 spots left to fill - 8 Collingwood supporters - lets make it 12.

Hey guys, just looking for two more kind folk to join my league! 35PS6ETC is the code.
Will return the favour! Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back