Toast Free AFL Live pass

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys. I had an open league before and apparently that won't work (you need a head to head league for the free pass). Please join my new league so I can get the free pass:

N3FRKKWX

Joined.

Where did you read that? There's bugger all details available about this comp. I made an open league too but once I hit 16 teams I got an email saying congrats your league is complete email.
I'm going to take a chance and leave it. My league is also choc full of celebs! :)

But I guess for anyone starting a new one choose head to head to be on the safe side.

Joined.

Where did you read that? There's bugger all details available about this comp. I made an open league too but once I hit 16 teams I got an email saying congrats your league is complete email.
I'm going to take a chance and leave it. My league is also choc full of celebs! :)

But I guess for anyone starting a new one choose head to head to be on the safe side.

Ahhh ok. Someone on the Adelaide board started a new league because they did the same as me. So I thought I would do the same thing. I will try to fill up my quota on the first league and see if i get that same email as you got.

Cheers

Mine -> RZVZWUW6

Tried to join: (almost certainly full, if your code is in here and you arent full tell me, or if you want to replace a celeb with a person tell me)

HWSXFDU2
4NMD25S4
FLEPE2HA
XVU22SY5
CH6N3A4Z
2ETU5TH5
7L49DKTR
MPHDPXZ9
3FKUTX2L
XTFZY4XX
5N9ZH3SH
642DYXFJ
M3MAFRC9
3SHP5X6L
9FZDPLA3
XTFZY4XX
D5YM5SZ2
Y2XA594K
MDASY479
JA69TKZF
3SHP5X6L

Successfully joined (ie not full, you should join them)

MDASY479
PJDANNJW
6CUU6XHE
N3FRKKWX
JEHFUZRW
C2Z6HLKE
JZXW9HKJ
5N9ZH3SH
TCFCEJ7J
KW97KFRF
7TW355XF
NX7RYWPZ
E24HUC96
7XZXV5FE

if anyone has a code to add to my list of not full teams let me know here or on the thread on the crows board

Hi, i just saw this. my code is WUSMJ9LV. Please come along for the ride. This is a new code, because the old one said it wasn't classic.

Last edited:
C94MXFW3

My head to had league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C94MXFW3
6CUU6XHE
N3FRKKWX
JEHFUZRW
JZXW9HKJ
TCFCEJ7J
7TW355XF
NX7RYWPZ
E24HUC96
MPUAMTNF

Any more that I should add?

hey guys,
CUHSUA3K (EDIT: new league - testing the settings, join please :D )

I've joined the ones listed int he comments above too! But would be awesome if we could have some official clarification on the specs of the leagues to be eligible :p

Cheers!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back