Game Day Fremantle v Melbourne, MCG, 11.10am WST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I suspect we will win, but expect Melbourne to be in it for a while. Close at half time, then will we run away with it in the second half.
Freo by 31 points.
Fyfe BOG and another 3 Chas Votes.
Pav and Balla 3 goals each.
And the return to form of Barlow :)

On the train heading to the 'G through leafy south east Melbourne suburbs. Sunny day. Smattering of polite Dees fans on the train, silently hoping for ski season to start early.

Freo by 41 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't reckon it's going to be as easy as some people think here. They have a very talented young side and are playing at the MCG in front of their home crowd. Having said that I think we should get home comfortably.
Freo by 27

And a coach who is very familiar with Lyon.

I don't know whether it is years and years (and years) of conditioning, but geez I get nervous when I don't feel nervous about a game. Like when I think - yeah we've got this - I want to smack myself in the head and say, "we've never got this until the final siren and we have scored more than the opposition."

So I (can) make no prediction for today, I just hope we bring it and get the 4 points.

115348d1428970258-okay-texans-keep-your-fingers-crossed-fingers-crossed.jpg

I don't expect a runaway first quarter this week. Paul Roos would have studied our last 2 first quarters and they will work hard to be physical and lock us down early. The last quarter I think is where we may pull away this game with our fitness. Melbourne faded badly in the 2nd half against the giants. Freo by 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back