• 25+

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • lolwut

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy folks, sorry for intruding. Just after a bit of help.

I'm flying into Melbourne this afternoon from Perth, I was wondering if anyone knew of any bars in the CBD playing the game tomorrow night.

Thanks in advance.
Take your pick of bars mate to just watch the game.

If you want to hang with Freo fans then Great Northern is the pub you want. Its not CBD but piece of cake to get to on the tram.

Take your pick of bars mate to just watch the game.

If you want to hang with Freo fans then Great Northern is the pub you want. Its not CBD but piece of cake to get to on the tram.

Forgot about the GN! Not too packed either.

Barlow having 40 touches in the WAFL and not getting picked was mystifying.
I think they're just developing Neale in his old position, I don't think Barlow will be at Fremantle next year.

I'm definitely interested to see if our Perth trip goes as usual.

Ie, we miss a couple of early shots while controlling the ball, then freo get a few home ground free kicks and get goals out of it. We end up being down by 4goals at quarter time and it's game over..
We always have a good first 10 minutes it seems

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand the situation we are in but the team needs another win because being competitive and having honourable losses is starting to wear thin.
*shrugs*

You'll need to put up with it for a while yet, dude. Just accept it for what it is. No point getting annoyed by it.

Wonder if Worsfold tells the lads after a loss that losing is not acceptable.

I apologise for setting you off early, positive thoughts from now on.

I really hope Jerrett and Hams really grab their opportunity tonight. They've both worked extremely hard to make it back into the side.

I'm especially pleased Jerrett kept putting in performance after performance in the VFL making it impossible for the selection committee to ignore.

Walla is another one I'm keen to see on the bigger ground given that Freos defensive press isn't what it has been,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back