Fremantles lack of scoring power

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh so you do have a life outside of bigfooty? Me too lol.

You only post when Freo lose or post low score or both.

Now explain why Carlton, despite having 2 Coleman medal holders can't post better scores than Freo?
Because they are s**t pretenders with a bog average coach.

Oh so you do have a life outside of bigfooty? Me too lol.

You only post when Freo lose or post low score or both.

Now explain why Carlton, despite having 2 Coleman medal holders can't post better scores than Freo?
What are you talking about? I didn't post after you got slaughtered by Adelaide, or after your last loss.

The scoring power isn't the problem this year (well its not great but its not our problem). The problem is we can't defend anymore. From =1st to about 13th without improving the scoring to compensate. That's ****ing dire.
What changed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season2023 100pts+ /under10 goals
Freo (10) 5 / 1
Cats (10) 5 / 1
Tigers (9) 3 / 3
Blues (9) 2 / 5

Considering the other 3 teams are littered with Coleman’s and AAs and freo have 3 bigs u22 and a lone AA in Walters who’s been described as cooked.
I’m happy with what the future holds!
Nice 👍

Hard to get a good read on Fremantle. A strong team would have beaten Geelong by a lot more today with their injury list with 3 best midfielders out. They certainly are exciting when they run the ball but I was shocked Geelong was able to hang around for so long.

Hard to get a good read on Fremantle. A strong team would have beaten Geelong by a lot more today with their injury list with 3 best midfielders out. They certainly are exciting when they run the ball but I was shocked Geelong was able to hang around for so long.

We're a strong team in the making I think, but still far too young to be a genuine contender yet.

We're putting out one off the youngest teams in the league every week.

We're a strong team in the making I think, but still far too young to be a genuine contender yet.

We're putting out one off the youngest teams in the league every week.
Felt Freo were dominant throughout the day and the scoreboard didnt reflect that until the last quarter

Felt Freo were dominant throughout the day and the scoreboard didnt reflect that until the last quarter

Our three big forwards are 19, 20 and 21. It will take time.

I'm sure you remember what Hawkins was like at that age and how much criticism he used to cop.

Two teams can be awful at the same time. Sometimes more than two.

While some fans are pointing to the youth, the actions of Bell and co in trading away their first this year suggest the club itself did not expect to performing as they are this year and still be rebuilding.

Real worry that they've misread the play here and have stumbled 7 years into a rebuild.
Don't get me wrong...

Dockers not making finals in 2023 will be disappointing.

But long term, from 2024 onwards, this dockers squad should be contesting for finals for at least 4 seasons

And dont forget North are only one year into their rebuild according to Kane.;)

Norths rebuild is coming along super, super fast already beating a quality WA team playing away in WA. Incredible rebuild. Normally rebuilds take years to accumulate multuple top 10 draftees and let them develop before you start seeing results like that.

Fastest rebuild ever for North!

Lol. Kane Cornes.......Mr Clickbait
How's the 🦅 eagles rebuild going Chico?

9th in 2021....

17th in 2022....

18th in 2023...

Eagles have never been down for long LoL.

Tell me... When will the eagles next make finals? What year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back