Team Captain
Sep 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Last edited:
a_spt_anthony_16onn5j-16onn5o.jpg

What a weak piece of ****.

This is what happens when your coach plays boring defensive footy.

It's why soccer hooligans riot and set stands on fire, because their game is as boring as ****.

Really?
So it wasnt because he was a drunken lowlife scumbag but rather it was due to boring defensive footy.
What's next, Ross Lyon is responsible for cancer?

Really?
So it wasnt because he was a drunken lowlife scumbag but rather it was due to boring defensive footy.

I was going to say the same, I think the second part of the post was supposed to be an attempt at humour.

I've seen hundreds of blues at the footy, never seen a bloke hit a chick though.

He's lucky that wasn't at the G, would of been taken out on a stretcher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really?

Who said he wasn't a "drunken lowlife scumbag"? Wtf you talking about?

Watching a Ross Lyon coached team is ******* boring and frustrating.
When adolescent scum (attention span of goldfish) are bored and frustrated they do stupid things.
Throw in alcohol, mental illness and no morals then you get women being punched in the face.
It's not a hard concept to grasp.

You've got to think before you post champ.

Nope. I don't actually.

Freo and West Coast need to make a joint statement and ban that woman bashing scum for life. He should be banned from attending any event at that stadium.

This of course is just a minor detail to what should be a long jail term for the little parasite.

I assume the blond lady who layed about 20 punches to this guy's head will be joining him in prison?

But for that low-life to think it's OK for a man to punch of woman, in public no less, really betrays the tiny brain he has.

No no no no.

It's not OK for a man to punch a MAN either.

Your view, that women are a delicate different species but violent biffo between males is fine, is very outdated.

This sort of behaviour should not be tolerated no matter the perpetrator or the victim, whatever gender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back