Remove this Banner Ad

EGYPTIAN HORSE

Senior List
Oct 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur Brooklyn Nets
In light of Fremantle Dockers impending finish of minor premier, & their best home and away season to date, what is the pass mark for them in 2015?

In 20 years, Fremantle have failed to win the ultimate prize but in my opinion they must win it this year to be afforded the pass mark for season 2015- anything else would be considered another failed season unfortunately and there is universal debate about whether the list is youthful enough to go on with business next year.

It'll be a hard pill to swallow if the above plays out but they aren't the only club looking for a flag in that amount of time.

Please discuss your thoughts below.

(Written with assistance of English wifey)

All top 4 teams would see anything less than a flag a fail. West coast might be understandable but considering their season they would still be very disappointed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, wow, this after everyone and their uncle had earmarked the Dockers as done and dusted when the year began.

Given where we are currently on the ladder, grand final appearance at least. It will be a bitter pill to swallow not to win it there, and I agree that if we don't win it this year, we won't be chance for a few years unless we can fix our KPP woes, but I wouldn't consider it a complete waste of the season.

Roby has spoken.

So has the betting market. Hawks and Eagles the two favourites. Fremantle is third but if they lose their first final (be it Sydney, Richmond or Bulldogs), don't expect them to make the prelim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back