Wrestling Pictures/Videos/Gifs Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

10446020_315781065247746_8956367487774248788_n.jpg

mikethemiz - theres a 10 story parkin structure with thousands of fans booing me as i walk to the bus. im awesome
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz, you're gay
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho, u flat iron ur hair n im the gay one?
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz, hmmmm good call. Then again u use mounds of sculpting paste to assemble your purple fauxhawk as u admire yourself in the mirror
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho, if u looked this good u would do the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz, if I looked that good I would put a bag on my head
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho, i cant do this back n forth my dad always taught my to respect the elderly
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz, Did he teach u to say "do u want fries with that?"...might come in handy someday.
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho it did come in handy back in 1996 remember those days when u actually had hair. its cool though bald is the new black
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - Tried to surf today but I was worse than a Miz match.
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz And the fauxhawk is the new fanny pack.
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho listen clay jericho i mean chris aiken i mean y2gay ryan seacrest called n he wants his highlights back
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz Adam lambert called and he wants you back...
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho i ate some bad food i have to go take a chris jericho
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho as i sit here in the stalls of jericho i cant get this parasite out does anyone have a code breaker?
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho code broken i broke the walls down.
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - Just heard Miz's match tonight in Adelaide was cancelled due to lack of interest...
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - I'm glad Miz thinks of me when he's taking a dumpski. I think of him when I'm banging his mum...
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho i just talked to my mom and she said not to worry it happens to alot of guys, you were nervous. Also y does she call u pinky
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz I heard Miz had a barnburner of a match tonight...people ran out and burned their barns in protest
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho just heard this band who r supposed to be the new jonas brothers the singer sounds like hannah montana. theyre called fozzy
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz 15000 fans in attendance tonight and not one of them will buy a Chick Magnet tshirt.
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho and im sure the fans in japan r excited about seeing u in ur banana hammock
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz wow the foxtail call center huh? What's next, a signing at piggly wigglys?
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho y did u want me to pick u up some tampons for u
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz that would be great and can u please pick me up some pepto as well...I just watched one of your matches.
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho this tweetwar is so childish y dont u deal with ur midlife crisis with writin a new book entitled around the world in depends
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz maybe it can compete with your new novel Miz-My Life With A Frog Face
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho i heard u did so well on celebrity duets that they want u for another reality show. good luck on the biggest loser.
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz thanks man. Just found out that it's running head to head with your new reality show, So You Think Youve Got Talent...
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho i cant talk too much about my talent but if u really want to know ask ur mom. shes in love with it. she calls it big daddy
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz you misheard her as she actually said "Craw Daddys!" in reference to the creatures residing on your frank and beans...
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho eww thats disgusting. speaking of disgusting did the valtrex work or do u have to go back to the doctors for something stronger
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz no the valtrex worked just like u said it would. I never shouldve questioned your experience...u ARE awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho r u still mad at that guy for giving u those sores.
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz yeah all I did was say u were a good worker and he punched me in the face mulitiple times. My jaw, nose and ear are really sore.
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - Japanese crowds are so awesome and respectful. They really appreciate what we do...
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - I'm sure that will all change when they see their first live Miz match...
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho just got off a 14 hour flight from australia heres to u gettin a cavity search in the philippines actually ud like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho wow 43 years ago huh. so u were graduating high school around then
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho@mikethemiz Turns out we were detained at the airport cos Miz is wanted for molesting Philipino livestock. He is not welcome back here..
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho@mikethemiz this just in..Australian police have issued a warrant for Miz on the charges of impersonating a wrestler. Hes not welcome back.
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - Hanging by the pool at the hotel with dreamer and just went down the slide... Gonna do a triple lindy next.
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho wow u n dreamer shirtless by the pool the girls must be lining up u should charge a whale watchin fee
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - just got done with improv class its so much fun. just like whippin jerichos ass on twitter. im awesome
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz improv class...cool. What time is wrestling class?
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz speaking of whales...how's yer mum?
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho no wrestling classes needed i just watch ur matches n it shows me what not to do
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz hmmm making wrestling jokes now? That's like Paulie shore making acting jokes to deniro...
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho wow uve got jokes. if u want a real good joke just look in ur pants peewee.
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho heres another joke...look in the mirror
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho n yes chris ur a deniro i wish someday u can teach me to pucker my lips n walk down the ramp with a stick up my a$$
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz how do u know so much about my penis? Creepy...
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz wow that joke is as original as your Cena angle that u ripped off from me...
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz that pucker and stick up my ass walk has made me more money than you'll make in 20 years of mediocre matches and amateur promos
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz watch and learn junior as the master takes you to school
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz cheer up Miz, there's always the real world reunion circuit
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho well bitch im f@#kin a playboy bunny tonight n thats actually the truth beotch. what r u doin?
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho boy i wish i lived in tampa maybe i could be doin nothin. because la isnt goin off right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho i will give u funny...hell if i had the writers writen my tweets id be killin u. actually already am. hey master go make anothe
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho r million to sit at home with geek. im out havin peps hate me cause i am wwes most hated. y because i can ur not good enough
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho to be hated more than me. im awesome at everythin i do i made the real world, the challenges, everythin i ever done n peps hate
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho fact is that was truth not joke n u know it....master....master that
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - to parasites, jericholics or nerds dweebs dorks whatever u call urselves these days yes im out get off the computer n do sumthin be jealous
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz tsk tsk Miz u should know it's not smart to drink and tweet...
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho i just saw a movie based on ur life. for some reason they called it bruno.
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz I just saw a movie that has nothing to do with your life. It's called The Wrestler.
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho ur right. A movie about a washed up has been wrestler tryin to regain the fame he once had sounds more like ur career.
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz once again dude that's like Hanson bragging about having a bigger career than U2...
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz I'm glad you recognized seth as I'm sure he had absolutely no idea who you were...
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz you remind me of turtle.
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho recycling jokes r we...get some sleep n dream of a day when ur hairs not fallin out n u dont have a big fat gut
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho also its nice i remind u of turtle because u remind me of lloyd
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho - @mikethemiz the sad thing is my big fat gut is in better shape than your bulbous doughy body. No wonder the office won't let u win a match.
~~~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz - @IAmJericho really...i won tonight. howd u do? must of sucked gettin ur 2 dollar tj maxx suit torn of then losing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho@mikethemiz u won and 5 million people lost having to watch u wrestle.
~~~~~~~~~~~
(in reference to Jericho putting down the people following him) mikethemiz @IAmJericho dont worry theyre not ur fans they r following u to find me. we laugh at u chris not with u.
~~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho@mikethemiz nice finishing move Miz. U should call it the breakdown... That's the name I gave it when I invented and used it a few it's ago.
~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho@mikethemiz they're giving u free stuff in hopes you'll leave quickly..
~~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho@mikethemiz the Wwe has just announced they're releasing a best of Miz DVD. It's a three min long close up of his fedora..
~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz@IAmJericho ur the best in the world at what u do n as of lately its gettin ur a$$ kicked.
~~~~~~~~~
mikethemiz@IAmJericho n theres bonus footage of how to market n write an autobiography
~~~~~~~~~
IAmJericho@mikethemiz that makes no sense since Ive written a new York times bestseller and u haven't even written a decent promo...

I like comedy in wrestling as long as it's in the right time and place and done by the right people. If Undertaker and Brock Lesnar had of done something at WrestleMania like that I would not have been a fan of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back