Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabulous low picks with brilliant free agency.View attachment 991621
Imagine we nailed our 1st rd picks in that time.
Whilst we have been brilliant in later end of the draft we haven't been as successful in the front end of the draft in that same time line
Vlastuin being the best of the lot followed by Rioli but even Rioli hasn't been consistent enough. His best is up there but we need to see more of it.
At least we see his best in the finals its usually the other way around.

Another amazing r1 selection from GWS that will draw a ridiculous price , form nothing on what higgo has shown yet currency would be poles apart makes nil sense to me on so many fronts
We win flags.
They win trade week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zac Langdon wants out of GWS now too. Eagles bound.

It seems to me that when a player nominates a club - that club then seems to pay overs in the trade and as well as in $. EG Kelly / West Coast

seems fair - just hope they dont let them out of the hub this time
Thats ok.Our 22 plus Dimma get suspended for 10 weeks and we still win the 21 flag.
Mrs Hardwick to coach.

I like O'Halloran. Good size, wins the ball, strong overhead and penetrating kick.

GWS is literally imploding.

Have to feel sorry for Tom Green at the moment.

I think they might need to relocate to Canberra.

Looks like everyone wants to jump ship.

Would not surprise me if the players tank 2021 and Kelly will come up for RFA to. I think it would be beneficial to the players if they tanked 2021 and got the spoon irrespective of the tools worrying about face value. If they tanked together and got the spoon at least they would be working as a team and tell the others to **** off!!

They don't even have supporters who can defend their club on the bigfooty forum either.

I reported one of their moderators for a bullshit sanction when I was defending them on their board against Geelong posters trying to screw them over in trade banter for Jeremy Cameron. Got suspended because some new age sensitive GWS poster ramped up a campaign against my passion and the fact I spoke a little more freely than he or she would like however I think is a imposter but kept it quite,. Said so on the main free trade board about the BS suspension as part of a post and they edited my post. They are lost at the moment. They come back and said my report failed with no explanation as if I thought they were not corrupt already!! Amazing. They also closed off some chat avenue that must have been created for me in the past which I never used as if I cared!!

The place is a total shambles and they have no connection to the base they are trying to connect with!!!

I have next to no respect now for those posting on their forum who drink their own bath water protecting their own special nest!! The actually are deluded enough to think I could care enough that I would banter with them again after the disrespect shown to me and bias against me for no reason and I was trying to help them as someone more local in their area. Its only bigfooty but its a reflection of the lack of support they have and the players deserve better, its a shell of a place seemingly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back