Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mods,

Whilst the merging of James Aish threads was undoubtedly appropriate and a considered and useful exercise of your moderating discretion, it does have the effect of making my hilarious (though vaguely passive aggressive and typographically flawed) bon mot above, a little out of place. I would hope in the future that a posters vainglorious attempts at witticism may not be rendered redundant without careful consideration.

I remain yours,

Matwt73
Eh, none of us read this thread anyway...

Dear Mods,

Whilst the merging of James Aish threads was undoubtedly appropriate and a considered and useful exercise of your moderating discretion, it does have the effect of making my hilarious (though vaguely passive aggressive and typographically flawed) bon mot above, a little out of place. I would hope in the future that a posters vainglorious attempts at witticism may not be rendered redundant without careful consideration.

I remain yours,

Matwt73

I will let you know that, as the thread combiner, not only did I carefully consider your post when merging the threads, the fact that it would render your hilariously passive aggressive and typographically flawed bon mot a little out of place was a driving consideration in merging said threads.

I will let you know that, as the thread combiner, not only did I carefully consider your post when merging the threads, the fact that it would render your hilariously passive aggressive and typographically flawed bon mot a little out of place was a driving consideration in merging said threads.
In the context of a mod's careful consideration, what's shorter than a nano-second?

In the context of a mod's careful consideration, what's shorter than a nano-second?

You're underestimating modding's effect on one's quickness of thinking. Before being a mod Haso was a erudite and well-spoken young man. After modding... well, I'm sure there's a gif for that.

You're underestimating modding's effect on one's quickness of thinking. Before being a mod Haso was a erudite and well-spoken young man. After modding... well, I'm sure there's a gif for that.
Is it from the movie "Deliverance"?

I am hoping for a much better analysis in this thread than was seen in the " future of James Aish" thread that is just 20 or so threads below this one and had its last post o less than a month ago. Too much of that thread revolved around some people saying wait and see, others saying we've done what we can and still others repeating the phrase 'adelaide fotball royalty' as if it meant James was in line for a knighthood.

Tony can arrange that next Australia day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This whole Aish situation is starting to remind me of Josh Caddy. I'm not sure if Aish has publicly stated he wants to stay at the Lions but Caddy certainly did and he was packing his bags later that year. Check out the act he puts on in this video:

This whole Aish situation is starting to remind me of Josh Caddy. I'm not sure if Aish has publicly stated he wants to stay at the Lions but Caddy certainly did and he was packing his bags later that year. Check out the act he puts on in this video:

The only similarities I can see is that they were both drafted to Queensland clubs from outside Queensland.

Different backgrounds, different personal circumstances, different levels of achievement to this point in their careers, new club v established club...

Can't listen, can you sum it up?

Aish is enjoying his time at the club, big part of our future, Aish is a very measured kid, said he wants to wait, Rocky thinks he'll stay and something will be done in the next couple of months, both Adelaide clubs will make a play for Aish, they mentioned Polec, Rocky said the club has changed a lot in the last 12 months, hoping we'll keep Aish and we'll poach a few more players from other clubs.

The only similarities I can see is that they were both drafted to Queensland clubs from outside Queensland.

Different backgrounds, different personal circumstances, different levels of achievement to this point in their careers, new club v established club...
Vastly differing personalities, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back