Brownlow 2023 - CONGRATS TWO TIME WINNER LACHIE NEALE

Remove this Banner Ad

If Lachie could handball with his right hand he’d win by 10 votes every year.

In all seriousness so happy that he won, massively underrated and I’ve left games this year thinking he hasn’t done much only to watch the replay and see his impact.

So glad that the Brownlow isn’t like NBA MVP which becomes a circle jerk for media to craft narratives for their own shows.
So true

Let's talk about the only interesting part of the night.

Hey MacMum, what are your thoughts on the outfits?

Moore's wife wore a beauty.

I thought they were very ordinary this year....the only two I thought looked ok, only just mind you, were Toby Nankervis's wife and Simon Goodwins partner..

I can't remember the last time the dresses in general were so underwhelming. Usually our AFL ladies look gorgeous but not this year unfortunately.

Moore's partners dress was ordinary too imo..

...and we didn't get to see our own ladies. Lachie's wife's dress was the only one but it was a bit odd I thought.

I thought they were very ordinary this year....the only two I thought looked ok, only just mind you, were Toby Nankervis's wife and Simon Goodwins partner..

I can't remember the last time the dresses in general were so underwhelming. Usually our AFL ladies look gorgeous but not this year unfortunately.

Moore's partners dress was ordinary too imo..

...and we didn't get to see our own ladies. Lachie's wife's dress was the only one but it was a bit odd I thought.
I loved Tippah and Caitlin's dresses
gettyimages-1700137785-1024x1024.jpeg

Totally forgot this was on last night ... got up this morning and the first thing on my feed was about a controversy ref Neale's brownlow and I am thinking 'why is something form two years ago coming up now?' ... oh yeah that's right :oops:

Well done Lachie and Will and all the best for a perfect weekend to come!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western Bulldogs supporters are right. There is something wrong with the Brownlow voting~ How can a team that finished outside the eight have the fifth highest vote tally?

Grand finalists Brisbane and Collingwood each polled 92 votes to head the club-by-club tally from Melbourne (89), Port Adelaide (86), Western Bulldogs (81), Carlton (78), Adelaide (77), Sydney (75), St.Kilda (73), GWS (71), Fremantle (67), Richmond (65), Essendon (59), Gold Coast (57), Hawthorn (57), Geelong (55), North Melbourne (39) and West Coast (28).”

Let's talk about the only interesting part of the night.

Hey MacMum, what are your thoughts on the outfits?

Moore's wife wore a beauty.

8e9fe3030510fc42564cf006a6bd8cab.jpg

I quite liked Tim Kelly’s partner who came dressed as a Gourd

Oh, you mean the game where Nick Daicos had 38 touches plus two goals, yet received zero votes? Yes, Lachie was hard done by.
The game you lost, ?same game when Daicos s**t his pants when the absolute steam train Darcy Wilmot was coming at him,? how many kick outs and handball receives and 1-2’s did he have?

Tuned into SEN VIC earlier and the saltiness was insane from callers banging on that the Coaches Award has more relevance and all other arguments. I agree the Coaches Award carry’s weight but it’s like these people think the Brownlow should be relegated to a non event. Like that a ever happening. I don’t get the level of vitriol over an individual award which let’s be frank, really shouldn’t matter when following a team sport - well that’s how I feel. It’s always great when your boys win an award but I’m never angry about it compared to say when we lose a game.

Tuned into SEN VIC earlier and the saltiness was insane from callers banging on that the Coaches Award has more relevance and all other arguments. I agree the Coaches Award carry’s weight but it’s like these people think the Brownlow should be relegated to a non event. Like that a ever happening. I don’t get the level of vitriol over an individual award which let’s be frank, really shouldn’t matter when following a team sport - well that’s how I feel. It’s always great when your boys win an award but I’m never angry about it compared to say when we lose a game.
It must hold relevance in their eyes otherwise they would not be calling in. Love it.

LOL! The Front Bar is one of the few footy shows that I almost always watch, love Sam Pang's sense of humour, don't mind Molloy, meh on Maher though.

Tuned into SEN VIC earlier and the saltiness was insane from callers banging on that the Coaches Award has more relevance and all other arguments. I agree the Coaches Award carry’s weight but it’s like these people think the Brownlow should be relegated to a non event. Like that an ever happening. I don’t get the level of vitriol over an individual award which let’s be frank, really shouldn’t matter when following a team sport - well that’s how I feel. It’s always great when your boys win an award but I’m never angry about it compared to say when we lose a game.
But of course if it fell daicos’s way it would be the best thing ever.

Be careful, consuming too much of their salt can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke

Since sodium increases urine output, many minerals, including calcium and potassium get excreted through urine. This leads to osteoporosis and even tooth loss.

Offering free health advice to our visiting Collingwood friends. What a nice bunch we are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back