Brownlow 2023 - CONGRATS TWO TIME WINNER LACHIE NEALE

Remove this Banner Ad

Great interview with Lachie's father:

No mistaking that's Lachie's dad.

With the hullabaloo over the Brownlow Lachie polled 3x the number of votes as his nearest teammate. So the best player in arguably the best team in the comp wins the Brownlow. And 5th in the Coaches votes only 11 from the winner which is conceivably one game.

The conundrum is if Lachie is clearly the best player in the best team in the comp how does he miss AA ??

I heard Buckley try to explain it away on On the Couch but if you look at Merrett etc getting in it was a poor decision

Last edited:
No mistaking that's Lachie's dad.

With the hullabaloo over the Brownlow Lachie polled 3x the number of votes as his nearest teammate. So the best player in arguably the best team in the comp wins the Brownlow. And 5th in the Coaches votes only 11 from the winner which is conceivably one game.

The conundrum is if Lachie is clearly the best player in the best team in the comp how does he miss AA ??

I heard Buckley try to explain it away on On the Couch but if you look at Merrett etc getting in it was a poor decision

Face, meet egg.

8e9fe3030510fc42564cf006a6bd8cab.jpg

I quite liked Tim Kelly’s partner who came dressed as a Gourd

That's an amazing gourd dress. What's more unique is that the Round 3 Fremantle/West Coast results are actually sown into that dress, and are not a graphic overlay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back