Premiership Player
Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 1, 2014
Melbourne/Victoria.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LA Clippers, Arsenal, SFA Bombers
Hey! You have probably seen my Game Day thread interviews where I have interviewed fumbler bomberlegend2007 and Frankston Rover . There is a long process that goes into this before you see it in the polished version. It has to be edited, usernames have to be tagged and thanks have to be said. But the first step is always to request an interview with someone. So far I have had an 100% success rate in not getting knocked back! But I have only done 3 so.... Anyway, I will now show you my request that I send in order to have an interview:

Hello. Would you like to be interviewed for my new media thread 'Game Day'. You may have seen the first edition that I did where I interviewed bomberlegend2007.

Welcome to Game Day! Today we interview the Royals 'Bomber' who will talk about all his tips and more.
Sorry for only having four questions this week there will be more with the rest of the people that I interview.

The mighty Royals can not be described as 'mighty' this season and has had a terrible performance. But they are not the only team. So out of the bottom 5 teams, who do you think will win the non-honourable award, 'The Wooden Spoon'

At this point, I think the Swamprats will. I believe that the three teams blow them at the moment will all have a purple patch in the coming weeks with one or two of them grabbing a finals spot. I hope one of those will be the Royals, and believe that they will do it.

The question that is commonly asked and will always be. Who is your tip to win the mighty flag?

Royals. Haha

But if it isn't the Royals, I see the Demons finally breaking the hoodoo.

The SFA is rapidly growing with new teams forming, old teams coming back and of course new rookies. Old faces are retiring and becoming inactive. Are you fine with this or would you like things to stay the same?

I love that the comp is growing. We need to make a few changes to get it right. Ideally, it would be excellent if we have enough players for a 15 round/16 team comp. I don't know if we will see that for a long time but.

And of course, there is a great selection of rookies to choose from but only one can win it. Who is your tip for the EKA?

Nathan_MJ whatever numbers he has on the end is my pick. Such a strong poster for our club and has slotted into the SFA so quickly. If he doesn't win it, I will be very shocked.

Big thanks to bomberlegend2007 for the interview.

I would not be offended in the slightest if you declined my request.
-Citroin-
After I have given my offer rather formally, I will begin to ask questions. I personally prefer not to ask tips and so on so I have to study the person I am interviewing. In this interview with Bomber I asked tips and I regret it as it does not sound like a proper interview. I will head over to the SFA Wiki and have a look at the information. In my recent interview with Frankston Rover Rover I had discovered that he had played with two unsuccessful teams so I decided to ask him a question related to that.

After playing with the Southern Sharks in Season 07 and the Koalas in Season 06, you have experienced the fallout of an SFA club. But you have also experienced the rising of the 'Coney Island Warriors.' The Warriors are now in the mix for a premiership. Do you fear that at any stage your team could have one of these fallouts? Or do you feel that your team will definitely surpass the mark of around 4 seasons?

The league back then was a bit different - certainly not as professional as today. Teams were coming and going all the time. The Koalas were never really going to make it and the Sharks were basically derived from them, so the merger with the Dragons, I think, was the right way to go.

Today the league is much more stable and new teams can't simply 'pop up' and get a spot in the competition. Our bid was quite literally years in the making and I know the Bears had a solid 6-8 months to get their bid up. It's hard to do. So I'm hopeful that next season I can start putting others into leadership positions within the club and eventually be just a player but I'll always be looking to recruit, support and push the club forward. Everyone in the Sweet FA should be trying to make their club better and I'm confident the Warriors will be here for a long time to come.

Once I have asked my questions I will wait 'till Sunday and then I shall edit and tag people that were involved in the conversation. I change the colour of the text and add bold and italic features. Finally, I will add my thanks at the end and post what you see as my Game Day thread!

Thanks for reading and all your support for the first three! If you wish to read my Frankston Rover interview then head over here:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/game-day-interview-with-frankston-rover.1080782/#post-35882471

Thanks
-Citroin-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back