FTA-TV GAME OF THRONES season 4 (MANY book spoilers) *you have been warned*

Remove this Banner Ad

So the show is planning to finish in 7 or 8 seasons from what I've read. Doesn't feel liek we'll be half way through by the end of season 4 though

They will show heaps of Dani, she is the hottest chick on the show.

Plus dragons.

EDIT: I have to say, she was actually pretty damn badass in the last ep.

I'll give this show credit if they're going to delve into White Walker (or 'others') lore. Scarce in the books so I was genuinely intrigued as to where the hell that last scene was going :)

That last scene. WTF?

Correct me if I'm wrong but that Bran scene at Craster's wasn't in the books was it? Neither was John going north of the wall IIRC so I suppose they are going to have John rescue Bran at some stage.

That last scene. WTF?

Correct me if I'm wrong but that Bran scene at Craster's wasn't in the books was it? Neither was John going north of the wall IIRC so I suppose they are going to have John rescue Bran at some stage.

None of that was in the books. Should be interesting though to see where they take it.

Spoiler tag because it wasn't in the books but:

WTF was with Ghost? I can't remember him being captured in the show before this.

None of that was in the books. Should be interesting though to see where they take it.

Spoiler tag because it wasn't in the books but:

WTF was with Ghost? I can't remember him being captured in the show before this.
He was with Sam and Jeor Mormont and the Night's Watch, I presume Craster insisted it was locked up whilst at his keep.

They seem to be diverging slightly from the books. I guess it's a good thing because it makes the episodes more intriguing for both readers and non-readers. As soon as the wedding started happening in episode 2 all I could think throughout the ep was "Joffrey's gonna die. Joffrey's gonna die. Joffrey's gonna die. Joffrey's gonna die."

Really keen to see how they develop the white walker story. Also hope they do a bit more with Dany (going to be a pretty boring story arc if they follow the books).

Will be happy for them to add in exciting filler parts as long as they stay with the major events. Really hope they go with Stoneheart.

Anyone else just think the actress who plays Dany is dreadful? Days of Our Lives level crap imo.

The guy who plays Jon Snow is a lot better this year than in the first three seasons. He should lend Dany his acting coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any chance the guy who took the baby to the others is gonna be a coldhands type character. he is different looks wise then the others. he rides a black horse (i assume a massive elk might be problematic for him to ride in the show even with cgi) and he wears chainmail armour which could possibly be from the nightswatch like coldhands. if its the same one that we saw at the end of season 2 he also let sam live, on orders from bloodraven possibly.

any chance the guy who took the baby to the others is gonna be a coldhands type character. he is different looks wise then the others. he rides a black horse (i assume a massive elk might be problematic for him to ride in the show even with cgi) and he wears chainmail armour which could possibly be from the nightswatch like coldhands. if its the same one that we saw at the end of season 2 he also let sam live, on orders from bloodraven possibly.

Get the feeling Coldhands is the uncle Stark that went missing. Might not have been able to show in the TV show for that reason.

yeh thats a big thoery, except leaf says 'they killed him long ago' which being 200 years old means the 2/3 years benjen has been gone isnt much. if i was 200 i wouldnt use long ago to describe 2/3 years. i think it being benjen would be interesting though.

R+L=J almost makes too much sense at this point. Anything else will be a let down.

Check out the ASOIF reddit, lol, full blown melt down over the deviation from the books.

Get the feeling Coldhands is the uncle Stark that went missing. Might not have been able to show in the TV show for that reason.

Well that shouldn't matter as Bran would recognise his uncle OR his face is hidden the whole time so would matter.

I loved that episode. Had no idea what was happening or where they are going with the north of the wall storylines. The wildlings will be hitting the wall from both sides soon too. Busy castle black.

Locke is interesting. Bran and Jon possibly reuniting is nice too. All in all I don't mind the deviations as I already know the story so it's great to get some new stuff and have surprises.

Coldhands is the Night's King I reckon. Certainly not Benjen, the COTF say that Coldhands dies "long ago".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back