Gameday threads and umpiring

Remove this Banner Ad

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Obviously there is going to be a lot of discussion going on about the umpires' decisions in these threads about contentious decisions, it's natural and to be expected. But there are some posters that just flood these threads with umpiring garbage with their ''oh hey look at me and I complain about the umpires'' shtick without fail every week regardless of how well it is being officiated, it's beyond tiresome. Other posters get sucked into the rubbish and surprise, surprise any thread involving St Kilda or Fremantle is the worst.

Last edited:
Report the posts and let the mods sort them out. You can also ignore certain users so you don't see their posts.

However toxic behaviour can spread from the source to other users who aren't disciplined in the art of ignoring trolls and whingers. Mods know this and will usually try to sort it out. Keep reporting posts.

Obviously there is going to be a lot of discussion going on about the umpires' decisions in these threads about contentious decisions, it's natural and to be expected. But there are some posters that just flood these threads with umpiring garbage with their ''oh hey look at me and I complain about the umpires'' shtick without fail every week regardless of how well it is being officiated, it's beyond tiresome. Other posters get sucked into the rubbish and surprise, surprise any thread involving St Kilda or Fremantle is the worst.

We constantly have to put up with Freo fans going on about the umpiring in an Eagles game day thread as well.

St Kilda vs West Coast Gameday thread is a prime example of this.

5 posts within the first 20 minutes from Plugger35, each one of them about the umpires. Then 21 from from unsubtle alias WSmith (I'm assuming Plugger got thread-bant), mostly about umpires.

Yep, Plugger was complaining on the Saints board that he got a thread ban.

Still had plenty of Freo fans flocking to it as soon as Saints mounted a comeback, but they disappeared just as quickly when the Eagles kicked away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back