Games and sequels you want on next gen

Remove this Banner Ad

A reasonable Tony Hawk game as seems to be the general consensus.
I'd love to see Fallout on the new consoles - I'm a huge Fallout 3 fan and can't wait to see what they can do with the new tech.
Other than that I'm pretty happy with just the obligatory sequels that seem to be coming out fairly often - it's not exciting to look forward to but they're usually always great fun anyway.

Tony Hawk Underground was great, don't get the disdain for it.

It was okay, but it was the beginning of the end.

Getting off your board was a nice progression. Cars that handled like trash and the like meant it wasn't as tight as the previous 3 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much a sequel to any Rockstar game - L.A. Noire, Red Dead, GTA etc.
Would love an L.A. Noire sequel. Gets a bad rap from some but really, really enjoyed it. One of my favourite games from the last gen.

A reasonable Tony Hawk game as seems to be the general consensus.
I'd love to see Fallout on the new consoles - I'm a huge Fallout 3 fan and can't wait to see what they can do with the new tech.
Other than that I'm pretty happy with just the obligatory sequels that seem to be coming out fairly often - it's not exciting to look forward to but they're usually always great fun anyway.

Well i would say you are getting your wish seems very likely Fallout 4 is going to be announced at E3 this year.

As for me I really want to see Dragon Age 3, the first was great the second a pile of crap lets hope they fix the 3rd.

Well i would say you are getting your wish seems very likely Fallout 4 is going to be announced at E3 this year.

As for me I really want to see Dragon Age 3, the first was great the second a pile of crap lets hope they fix the 3rd.
Seems that way with the apparent leaks.

A friend of mine really likes Dragon Age but said the second one was just awful, and that seems to be the general consensus. Hopefully the next is a good one, I like the idea of the series even though I've never gotten around to it.

Game of Thrones: The Fighting Game.

shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

Reboot dis series pls. Must remain isometric though.

desert-strike-5.jpg

Loved Desert Strike but Jungle Strike was an awesome sequel

I also loved how the number 2 in command baddie ends up being the villain in the next sequel (ie: someone survived in Desert Strike and he was the big bad in Jungle Strike, someone survived in Jungle Strike and he was the big bad in the next sequel... this trend continued through to when the series appeared on the Playstation).

Loved Desert Strike but Jungle Strike was an awesome sequel

I also loved how the number 2 in command baddie ends up being the villain in the next sequel (ie: someone survived in Desert Strike and he was the big bad in Jungle Strike, someone survived in Jungle Strike and he was the big bad in the next sequel... this trend continued through to when the series appeared on the Playstation).

Jungle was my favourite too. I liked the hidden choppers like the black hawk. Had a hovercraft too didn't it? Loved the missions on foot as well. Didn't mind Soviet and Nuclear strike either. At the time I thought it was a total shame that Future Strike became Future Cop LAPD. I had the demo on a disc that came with OPS Aus and was really disappointing. Maybe Future Strike could always make a come back? I'm pretty sure we'll never see it again but here is hoping lol. And Road Rash too while we're at it.

Jungle was my favourite too. I liked the hidden choppers like the black hawk. Had a hovercraft too didn't it? Loved the missions on foot as well. Didn't mind Soviet and Nuclear strike either. At the time I thought it was a total shame that Future Strike became Future Cop LAPD. I had the demo on a disc that came with OPS Aus and was really disappointing. Maybe Future Strike could always make a come back? I'm pretty sure we'll never see it again but here is hoping lol. And Road Rash too while we're at it.

I'd love another Road Rash there was a topic about the Sega Mega Drive on another forum i visit that was celebrating the older games, Road Rash 2 was one of my favourites i mentioned. Loved playing it, i need to whip it out and give it another go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back