Remove this Banner Ad

gareth36

Team Captain
Dec 12, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
new orleans saints,philly eagles,
Thread about games that should have sequels or games that should be remade all together or older games that should be made again for newer platforms ie gta San andres should be remade for the ps3 and xbox 360 because it was an awesome game.

dont really agree. Some good games can only be done once. I think if San Andreas was to be remade it would be nowhere near as good as the first and would be a bit of a fail.

223107-vagrant_story_ps_boxart_large.jpg

xenogears_box.jpg

They should make a sequel of heavy rain. But it will only work if it is nothing like the first game in the way of the storyline/plot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final Fantasy 6

Space Quest 3

I never realy got into final fantasy and i dont have the faintest idea what space quest is so i cant realy comment on those games but i would love to know where you got your avatar pic from because ive been looking for that exact photo or something very similar to that.

I'd buy a Crash Bandicoot PS3 game.

they made a new crash bandicoot along with a new spyro the dragon game around 1.5-2 years ago(possibly 3 years not too sure) the spyro game was released on both xbox 360 and ps3 but the crash bandicoot game was released only on xbox 360 but if you didnt play it you didnt realy miss out on much the early crash games are still the best IMO

They did, Goldeneye: CoD Edition for the Wii.
Probably meaning release it for consoles that actually will play the game...also take out all the COD s**t and just bring back the Goldeneye of old.
In regards to this thread, Vice City needs to be redone.
THIS THIS THIS THIS HTFU AND DO IT NOW ROCKSTAR!

GTA V being in Vice City will suffice.
They should make a sequel of heavy rain. But it will only work if it is nothing like the first game in the way of the storyline/plot.
So a Heavy Rain sequel that is in no way a sequel?
they made a new crash bandicoot along with a new spyro the dragon game around 1.5-2 years ago(possibly 3 years not too sure) the spyro game was released on both xbox 360 and ps3 but the crash bandicoot game was released only on xbox 360 but if you didnt play it you didnt realy miss out on much the early crash games are still the best IMO
The difference being that both new Spyro and Crash games were handled by different (and just not as good) developers.

Sony probably mucked up by letting the Spyro and Crash IP's go. Now they won't be able to get Insomniac and Naughty Dog back to those series, so chances are you'll never see a Crash or Spyro reach those heights ever again (since both Insomniac and ND are just insane devs). At least ND can bring us a Jak after Uncharted 3.

I guess if you're desperate enough the original Crash and Spyro game's are on the PS Store as a PSOne titles I think.

IRC Big ant studios was responsible for an average Spyro title. The Eternal nigh or something

Diddy Kong Racing.

beating that giant octopus in the boss race was like the highlight of 1998.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back