Games that should have sequels or games that should be remade

Remove this Banner Ad

I never realy got into final fantasy and i dont have the faintest idea what space quest is so i cant realy comment on those games but i would love to know where you got your avatar pic from because ive been looking for that exact photo or something very similar to that.

Just off the Herald Sun site mate on the Sunday after the replay.

Well the world needs more Crash Bandicoot. I absolutely loved Indy and the Fate of Atlantis. Provided you get the rights from Lucas (a giant wad of cash and a lot of lube may be required) Indy would be an awesome game character.

ps2 ratchet and clank remakes for PS3, including the online multiplayer for Up Your Arsenal

i might be wrong but havent they released ratchet and clank on ps3 a couple of years ago i am not to sure dont play ratchet and clank so i havent realy taken much noti ce

Donkey Kong 64 sequel (3d platformer not to be confused with Donkey Kong Country).
True Banjo Kazooie/Tooie sequel (platforming not racing)
And seriously Nintendo, Pokemon in a full 3D world would be delicious. Do it.

I want a Heavy Rain follow up too.

And while they're at it a Toejam and Earl remake! I'm pretending T&E 3 on Xbox didn't happen.

Imagine this in full 3D and HD graphics!

tje_mailbox.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next Gen i would like to see a Halo:CE Remake.

Bring me back to the good old days
Got about 10-24 months to wait and you'll see it.
Nice.:thumbsu: These rumours are never wrong (Sly, ICO, Splinter Cell and Tomb Raider have all been correct).
I'm still hoping Naughty Dog will one day resurrect the Jak and Daxter series. A Jak and Ratchet PS2 collection would be awesome also.
Naughty Dog will go back to Jak after Uncharted 3, bet on it. Uncharted 3 is just trending real hard right now that it's impossible for them to just move on (which would mean it could be 4 years until another Uncharted, stupid for maximising sales). But definitely expect Jak and Daxter to be brought back after Uncharted 3.
Also a sequel to Jurassic Park Genesis would be nice
Telltale are currently working on a Jurassic Park title. Considering Telltale's ability to bring out extremely high quality titles, well keep a look out for this on PC/Mac and most likely PSN later this year.

http://kotaku.com/5734147/first-look-at-a-jurassic-park-game-that-looks-pretty-good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back