Food, Drink & Dining Out GD Meet Up 2015: STRIKE BOWLING Date TBC

Remove this Banner Ad

After Uni exam period so late Nov/Early Dec?
I was serious about going to the Swan Brewery #WestAussiePride
I've heard about Swan Brewery but having only been 18 for a couple of months and currently living on the wrong side of Australia, havent been there yet. Is it good?

Last edited:
I thought that was all apartments now. Did they put a bar in?

The old brewery has had a bar/restaurant as far back as I could remember. I've never actually dined there though.

Edit: were you making a funny?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd probably be interested in coming down to Melbourne.But then again, I'm probably too old for you whippersnappers:(

The old brewery has had a bar/restaurant as far back as I could remember. I've never actually dined there though.

Edit: were you making a funny?
No, serious. I haven't been there either.

But take it as a hilarious example of my wit if you like.

I'd probably be interested in coming down to Melbourne.But then again, I'm probably too old for you whippersnappers:(

How far away are you???

And do not worry at all about that- all welcome. We can start the night early too for ya :p

Edit: NSW?!? Would be amazing effort to get an interstater just for this. Take that Perth mofos. :)

Last edited:
No Vekgib come to Perth pls. I'll teach you the best methods for glassing FIFO bogans and scoring some rock at Northbridge.

In fact all you Vics are invited to head over West and enjoy a night on the lash by the banks of the Swan River.

#GDPerthNightTakeover

Remove this Banner Ad

Back