Review Geelong exorcise the Demons by 15 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought our younger players stood up tonight, mostly in the last but a few did it for periods all night.
Bruhn I thought was huge, Close amazing, Gryan, Atkins and even Henry had very important moments in that last quarter.
Stanley won the ruck battle which allowed Blicavs to provide more of what he's used to, and Rohan stood up in tough conditions to be a factor.
Battled without gaining ground through the middle 2 quarters but then the last quarter some just stood up and sparked the rest of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see that Atkins defensive effort early in the last which thwarted a certain Melbourne goal and resulted in a goal down the other end being on constant repeat when they review the game during the week. Massive momentum shifter.

Tanner BOG for mine. Thought he faded in the third, had my doubts again if he can run out a game then boom, he’s a superstar in the making.

For all the criticism Ollie cops he started our charge late. Huge grab, huge goal.

So many big moments in the last that swung momentum our way. Sdk with some timely grabs, stewy with 2 huge intercepts. Zuthrie absolute bomb.

A 10 minute (blitz)

There is a pulse

T.Bruhn.

Tough

Yep we are starting to see the fruits of our trade period last year. Him ollie and bowes were all very good tonight (the first 2 have been good all year).

Rohan was also immense and stanley back was very important structurally. Some of these role players have been very interrupted injury wise and it hurts us-if we can keep them healthy i think we can still threaten in finals if we get there. Thats the big IF as to if we can get to 13 wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back