No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a weird take - fancy preferring just playing finals rather than winning premierships

View attachment 1806898

Yeah just think of all the people who go and themselves tattooed to celebrate when they made the top 4. Granted, St Kilda fans probably would do this.

Such a weird take - fancy preferring just playing finals rather than winning premierships

View attachment 1806898
Ah some of my fondest football memories... Making the final 4 in the 2011 finals... Making the final 2 in the 2012 finals series.

Just imagine getting to repeat those more often and not have to carry the burden of winning more flags.

Ah some of my fondest football memories... Making the final 4 in the 2011 finals... Making the final 2 in the 2012 finals series.

Just imagine getting to repeat those more often and not have to carry the burden of winning more flags.
And to think, all those pointless premierships, had we lost them the AFL would have had no reasons to keep introducing more equalisation measures.

Shame they didn't pay a grand final that year........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

22 average players held up by the unnamed champions surrounding them

Yes, we were, at the same time, an average team with a great coach, and a great team with an average coach.

But mostly it was something, something Expansion teams.

I mean how head ****ed do you need to be to celebrate Prelim stats ?!?

Why aren’t Melbourne using their draft hand for Tom lynch. He’s exactly what they need, they have good picks and tigers don’t after getting average giants. No brainer for mine. 5 or 13/24 get it done then they are flag favourites.
Lynch won't be that interested as he has already got 2 flags. It would need to be a big financial offer for him to even think about it. He would kick 80 a year at the Dees with their midfield.

Why aren’t Melbourne using their draft hand for Tom lynch. He’s exactly what they need, they have good picks and tigers don’t after getting average giants. No brainer for mine. 5 or 13/24 get it done then they are flag favourites.
Tom’s deal is back ended. Getting $1.5 mill next year. He has no interest in moving clubs.

Class action issued against the AFL in the Supreme Court last week for its failure to protect players from racial abuse . The lead plaintiff is Phil Krakouer. Other group members at this stage unknown and it’s unclear whether this is related to Hawthorn or not, though I believe it is separate

The same firm has conduct of the concussion class action so basically the AFL’s least favourite law firm

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back