Memberships Hawthorn 2024 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, sorry to intrude on your board but I bought a Hawks membership for a Chrostmas present this year, does anyone know roughly when packs get sent out? I already got my Richmond one but i dont think i have got anything from the Hawks yet saying when they get sent. Hoping to wrap it and gift it on Christmas.

Thanks guys.
Haven't got mine yet. I wouldn't bank on it coming before Christmas. It can be pretty hit and miss to arrive by then.

Hey, sorry to intrude on your board but I bought a Hawks membership for a Chrostmas present this year, does anyone know roughly when packs get sent out? I already got my Richmond one but i dont think i have got anything from the Hawks yet saying when they get sent. Hoping to wrap it and gift it on Christmas.

Thanks guys.

When will I receive my membership pack?​

• 3 months ago
  • Updated

2024 membership packs will begin to be distributed in late November.
Once your membership pack has been dispatched from our fulfilment centre, you will receive an email to confirm it has been dispatched with your tracking details. It can take approximately 7-14 business days to arrive.
Please note delivery will take longer for members with addresses outside of Australia.
AusPost delays may also impact delivery timeframe.
I'm different to SixP - mine arrive well before Christmas under normal circumstances.

Haven't got mine yet. I wouldn't bank on it coming before Christmas. It can be pretty hit and miss to arrive by then.

I'm different to SixP - mine arrive well before Christmas under normal circumstances.
Thanks guys.

I'll hope that mine is one of the lucky ones that comes before Christmas. If not, it can be a happy 2024 present instead lol.

I'm really not happy with how the Hawks go about their membership renewal process. I have set up direct debit for automatic renewal and this year my credit card had expired so I received an email stating so. Cool. However, I live in the country and can only get to a couple of games a year so I always have a 3 game membership but this year they tried to direct debit me for a full home membership of 11 games which is obviously more expensive and for which I wouldn't get value. Cheeky buggars. That's pretty low in my opinion, thank god my card had expired. Times are tough at the moment and to try that on is not kosher.

Last edited:

Thanks guys.

From memory they usually come before but I think there’s been some that haven’t. Maybe give the club a call and see if they can let you know - the membership team is usually really nice.

$170.00 to be able to book a reserved seat for our replacement games is a bit much, especially if you can’t go to all of them. I think we will risk general admission.

I'm really not happy with how the Hawks go about their membership renewal process. I have set up direct debit for automatic renewal and this year my credit card had expired so I received an email stating so. Cool. However, I live in the country and can only get to a couple of games a year so I always have a 3 game membership but this year they tried to direct debit me for a full home membership of 11 games which is obviously more expensive and for which I wouldn't get value. Cheeky buggars. That's pretty low in my opinion, thank god my card had expired. Times are tough at the moment and to try that on is not kosher.
Same happened to me it's due to the free upgrade due to being a member during covid, pretty shitty they tried charging the upgrade cost when you never paid or wanted that tier.

Does anyone know if we can get some sort of Kayo discount with our membership..
GWS membership currently soaring as a result of being half the price of a Kayo subscription.

If somebody only wants Kayo for the footy they could get away with paying $210 for only 6 months.

$150 if they don't care about the extra features and go with Kayo One.

$110 if they go halves with someone on the premium version.

Do Telstra customers still get a discounted Kayo?
I just want 'Delayo' to work without 30sec - 50min pauses every 45 seconds.

On current performance, I'd probably cough up double what I'm currently paying, just to have the f*en thing work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On current performance, I'd probably cough up double what I'm currently paying, just to have the f*en thing work.
I haven't had any issues with Kayo on my NVIDIA Shield. Their app can be garbage on some platforms but on shield it is solid and I can usually get a few seconds ahead of the FTA broadcast.

They're going to start streaming in 4K in March. I really hope they've addressed their technical issues because that's a big jump.

I haven't had any issues with Kayo on my NVIDIA Shield. Their app can be garbage on some platforms but on shield it is solid and I can usually get a few seconds ahead of the FTA broadcast.
App on my LG TV is terrible.
I can't watch "live" because of constant buffering (got to be on delay by a couple minutes) & I don't know how many times I'll be watching a "live' game and stream will stop and go back to beginning of broadcast of game I'm streaming.
Bloody frustrating.

Get yourself a fire stick and try it
seems to stream better

i was previously casting Kayo and my frustrations seem to have disappeared for the time being

and if you have a 4K tv, get the 4 k compatible fire stick from Amazon

I can't watch "live" because of constant buffering (got to be on delay by a couple minutes) & I don't know how many times I'll be watching a "live' game and stream will stop and go back to beginning of broadcast of game I'm streaming.
Bloody frustrating.
Native apps on TV are s**t

they almost never get software updates and hence become laggy

Get yourself a fire stick and try it
seems to stream better

i was previously casting Kayo and my frustrations seem to have disappeared for the time being

and if you have a 4K tv, get the 4 k compatible fire stick from Amazon
I use ChromeCast but it's terrible

Native apps on TV are s**t

they almost never get software updates and hence become laggy
I don't have any issues with most other apps. Still getting updates for all the main apps.
But I can't remember the last time there was a Kayo update - if there ever has been. They just don't care.

Bloody frustrating.
Yeah have heard nothing but bad things about the LG app. Samsung TVs has a similar problem, or at least did when I last used it.

If you can, grab a Shield. Best streaming box going and seems to be the app that Kayo updates more often than others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back