Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part IV – #lateoutwatch

Remove this Banner Ad

Love bf because people know how to take the piss and enjoy themselves a bit.

If I said Jefferson looks like Gumby on demon land I would be shunned by 20 posters and banned for life.

But on BF people just get it ❤️
The mods and regulars on demonland bring out my inner bully. Easily offended little woke pansies that I would honestly love to encounter in a dark alley : i despise weakness. I can’t help it.
🤷🏻‍♂️

On a lighter note, check this photo of our HC out . Haha

Attachments

• IMG_7610.jpeg
    IMG_7610.jpeg
    333.1 KB · Views: 53
The mods and regulars on demonland bring out my inner bully. Easily offended little woke pansies that I would honestly love to encounter in a dark alley : i despise weakness. I can’t help it.
🤷🏻‍♂️

Don't need to know about your dark alley / public toilet adventures mate, but good for you

🤷🏻‍♂️

"I despise weakness" Probably the single most pathetic thing I've ever read in my life.

You know this bloke is full of s**t. If 1/3 our list were regulars, 1/3rd occasional and 1/3 didn’t partake, how the * would we have even fielded a team each week.

Jason Taylor wasn't recruiting manager when we selected Tom McDonald. Can't claim that one media department

Although that's not the point the original poster was making

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back