Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part IV – #lateoutwatch

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon poor old Wilkie thought he was sitting on more of a bombshell than he thought.

This will be effortlessly swept under the rug with a "review" of the Illicit Drugs Policy that recommends some changes that probably won't ever happen.

It’s like when you think you’ve caught a really big fish and you spend ages reeling the bastard in and your picturing in your head how big is it and all the kudos from the olds at the pub. Then it turns out it’s ******* seaweed!

Shaun Smith is absolutely cooked.

The hypocrisy coming from a bloke that also dabbled in drugs back in the day to now being the stand up citizen as he pretends to be.

* off Shaun and Joel.

It’s like when you think you’ve caught a really big fish and you spend ages reeling the bastard in and your picturing in your head how big is it and all the kudos from the olds at the pub. Then it turns out it’s ******* seaweed!

TBF now you've got a lot of iodine there.

Opposition club supporters initially getting excited to pile on, then quickly realising it very likely involves players at their club too.

Surprised Meme GIF

I heard the screams of thousands of moral high horses being slaughtered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly don't know who gives Shaun Smith a place to voice his opinion. I honestly didn't care for when he spoke about Maynard he just inflamed that situation (although it has a bit more relevance at least to his concussion issues and I wish him well there), and I don't care now speaking about Joel

I hate to be harsh to an ex player, but asides from one fantastic mark just like Moorcroft, he'd be a forgotten mid tier player from the 90s.

I honestly don't know who gives Shaun Smith a place to voice his opinion. I honestly didn't care for when he spoke about Maynard he just inflamed that situation (although it has a bit more relevance at least to his concussion issues and I wish him well there), and I don't care now speaking about Joel

I hate to be harsh to an ex player, but asides from one fantastic mark just like Moorcroft, he'd be a forgotten mid tier player from the 90s.

Shaun Smith usually, but in this case Powered by disgraced quack Zee Ashran(tm) and jilted ex Glen Bartlett(tm). So top men,:rolleyes: .

Hahaha , pretty much everything forbidden to be discussed on Demonland now ? 🤡🤡
What a bunch of woke simps. I used to be on there but I became embarrassed to be associated with them. They would climb over each other in a race to be offended and personify everything weak about how the club used to be.
What a clown show

Attachments

• IMG_7602.jpeg
    IMG_7602.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 56
Hahaha , pretty much everything forbidden to be discussed on Demonland now ? 🤡🤡
What a bunch of woke simps. I used to be on there but I became embarrassed to be associated with them. They would climb over each other in a race to be offended and personify everything weak about how the club used to be.
What a clown show
Careful not to criticize players in their own threads here you might get simped out aswell

Listening to some of the chat on it, suggestions the senior coach should know about the drugs the players take, so now senior coaches should get private medical records? Never been a disgruntled coach before?

So then senior coaches have to be aware players being dropped for drug concerns but can't tell anyone else in match committee?

Pretty stupid.

Andrew Dillon just looks like a complete and utter dud to me. Wasn't a fan of Gil but at least he looked the part and spoke well. Dillon has zero personality. No confidence in this bloke to steer the ship.

Can someone that visits demonland tell me what they do talk about?

Not footy, that's for sure.

In all seriousness they sound like a safe-space. Just visited and it feels soulless,

Last edited:
Can someone that visits demonland tell me what they do talk about?
Training reports and Bloody NIMBYs stopping us from getting a proper home base.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back