Roast "GAMDEDAY!" MFC Media Dept: a beacon of literacy and engaging content

Remove this Banner Ad

They infuriate me so much, Windsor plays like he did last night ...

MFC Meda team: "let's interview Christian Salem"

Salem was fine on field last night but Salem was the same Salem we have seen for many years in interviews , bland, gave very little. Why the * wouldn't you interview the kid to generate some excitement after his performance? Mind boggling

Salem was fine on field last night but Salem was the same Salem we have seen for many years in interviews , bland, gave very little. Why the * wouldn't you interview the kid to generate some excitement after his performance? Mind boggling
Salem's god awful boring. Squeaking little teenager sounding bloke who's almost 30

Angry David Ortiz GIF

Don't get me wrong I love roo. Did not think the preseason game was highlights galore for his marking though

That's why it wasn't an 'Electrifying Performance'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear AFL, please let the Giants media team handle any post pertaining to them. You're dragging them down

Horrendous, but it successfully triggered Pies fans, so it's not all bad

Soooo, I was tabbed out on the Billings post match interview and I tabbed back in at the right time. Someone didn't learn windows movie maker 101
Timed link for your convince may I present a sneaky "New Text Layer"

Soooo, I was tabbed out on the Billings post match interview and I tabbed back in at the right time. Someone didn't learn windows movie maker 101

This is the sort of s**t I love. He's starting to win me over.

7E6C83E7-568E-4B23-8554-328A909F09CA.jpeg
Looks like Billings was none too pleased with said new text layer too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back