Roast "GAMDEDAY!" MFC Media Dept: a beacon of literacy and engaging content

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the final straw

Is that a Cat Empire singlet?
That’s awful. Legitimately one of the worst musical acts this country has produced. Terrible choice ben, ffs.

(my mate went on a date with the lead singer of that shitpile, then shortly afterwards he went on tour. Absolutely flooded her inbox with hardcore pr0n while he was away. Didn’t get a second date. Total creep, but also, really s**t band).

Is that a Cat Empire singlet?
That’s awful. Legitimately one of the worst musical acts this country has produced. Terrible choice ben, ffs.

(my mate went on a date with the lead singer of that shitpile, then shortly afterwards he went on tour. Absolutely flooded her inbox with hardcore pr0n while he was away. Didn’t get a second date. Total creep, but also, really s**t band).
He's just signalling his love for the GWS Giants with that shirt.

Looking forward to the extended version.
I hope it's just footage of him running laps after a game where he's selected as the sub.

Video has 1.2k views - can see why it hasn't been taken down. Imagine what the view count could have been had there been a :zap: emoji in the title.
21 likes and 0 dislikes. Melbourne supporters have made it pretty clear they want to see more of this type of content.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The editing on this is abysmal

Yeah saw that earlier, at the Max Gawn goal it went completely to s**t for the rest of it. WTF are they doing down there.

Yeah saw that earlier, at the Max Gawn goal (which they showed twice) it went completely to s**t. WTF are they doing down there.
It's fine for like a minute then there's just a bunch of mistakes. 2 second clips of random play, constantly cutting away from the footage before the goal is complete. Clearly wasn't watched back by the editor. These are probably the most consistently popular videos the club puts out and they just completely bungled it.

This stuff annoys me more than the cringe videos they put out because it just comes off as incredibly unprofessional and lazy. Imagine a potential sponsor doing their background on the club and seeing efforts like this.

It's fine for like a minute then there's just a bunch of mistakes. 2 second clips of random play, constantly cutting away from the footage before the goal is complete. Clearly wasn't watched back by the editor. These are probably the most consistently popular videos the club puts out and they just completely bungled it.

This stuff annoys me more than the cringe videos they put out because it just comes off as incredibly unprofessional and lazy. Imagine a potential sponsor doing their background on the club and seeing efforts like this.

Yep, It's like they got a primary school work experience kid to take over at the Gawn goal and didn't bother checking his work. Shocking couple of days on the back of "gamdeday".

Keep the laughs coming on Taylor Swift lyrics and putting pegs on players without them noticing tho. :$ Feels like it's going to be the worst/best year for this thread yet.

Media department needs to lift their game obviously

I'd like to make a suggestion though for future content, 'all the goals' should change to 'all the scores' so we can see all those sweet behinds

These are probably the most consistently popular videos the club puts out and they just completely bungled it.
Hopefully it's a one-off, I use those to make the 426 gifs whenever Channel 7 or the AFL Twitter pages skip over Supermercado's Goal of the Week nomination.

the Media Dept needs a buddy system, where someone checks someone else's work before it gets the go ahead, it's obvious they are incapable of it otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back