Podcast General Podcast Feedback

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I suggested a live podcast, where people can ask questions in a thread and chat about the podcast as it is happening.

It would take some doing, but it would be something different.
Do this next Wednesday?

What's happened to the last podcast? My Rant is probably my best so far and it would hurt the competition not to hear it.

What's happened to the last podcast? My Rant is probably my best so far and it would hurt the competition not to hear it.
Think it's every 2nd month now ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, here's the deal, I should have time soon to begin editing podcasts again however, I'm going to be a prick here and cap any podcast at 30 minutes max. This includes any segments added to it.

Thoughts guys?

In regards to the recent podcast, we should probably scrap it. It's been like a month or so, so probably irrelevant now which is entirely my fault.

Okay, here's the deal, I should have time soon to begin editing podcasts again however, I'm going to be a prick here and cap any podcast at 30 minutes max. This includes any segments added to it.

Thoughts guys?

In regards to the recent podcast, we should probably scrap it. It's been like a month or so, so probably irrelevant now which is entirely my fault.

Can you just put up my two Rants then?

I can send them both to you now and would only take you five minutes.

Can you just put up my two Rants then?

I can send them both to you now and would only take you five minutes.
Sure. On my phone at the moment but I could try get it done today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back