SuperCrows

Club Legend
Sep 7, 2002
Pawnee
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Blazers
Thought it might be handy to have a thread for comments and thoughts that may not warrant it's own thread as the season progresses.

Did everyone manage to navigate through the last hour rush and get a full 22 this week? It's not the be all and end all (only round 1) but it does help.

I was on the train on the way home from work when the final rush was happenning that overloaded both boards. I had made changes Wed night - but with the disadvantage of not having the latest teams etc.

Hopefully I will have all players playing, my dream team is looking a little dodgier though - might get a zero there.

I went away for easter, and left work at 3.30 so missed the finals team selections.

Meant I had Proud, Palmer and L. Hansen on the list who didnt play. Not worried about Palemer as he will play eventually...but annoyed with L. Hansen not even named in the squad. Oh well still had 22 play on the weekend so cant complain too much.

Its still early in the week but...

Next week the Eagles play Adelaide and two words are coming straight to my mind: "Cox" and "Captain"

Had a full team playing this week and have to say I'm stoked with the score, ranked 700th, nice start to the season. Picking Brad Johnson as captain boosted my score massively.

Corey Jones! Cost me a massive score! Oh well :(

If you needed proof of how SC rewards those that perform when the game is on the line, Brad Johnson scored 118 of his 182 in the last quarter :eek:

Yep, I was tracking his score and in DT he was on 77 before the last quarter, then he blew the game apart in the end. Of course in SC those were crucial goals and boosted his score even more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh because i went to the carlton vs richmond game i still had proud in....

thought i got an ok score but am sitting 12th...in another league i'm 2nd...just shows how good this league is going to be

do u guys think i should downgrade gibbs to dempsey/houli/jack and upgrade mcintosh to cox?

Wait another week before deciding. Noone's price will change after this week and unless you have Lucas (or another injured player) you should save your trades this week.

Yeah, I wouldn't be making any rash decision based on one week. Even two is a bit rash, as I jumped on Fiora and Brennan last year (even when my brain told me not to) after they performed well early. But in saying that, you will probably want to make a trade or two next week before the price changes, only if you really need to though.

I have Luke Power so very happy...between him and Proud on the field I get close enough to the 100 average :eek:

Im a bit annoyed with myself as Power was my Vice Captain - wish I went the whole way and made him captain...but while Power consistantly gets 100's he rarely gets the massive scores like last night.

Power's a great pick, can't believe I didn't give him much thought. Massive score, bigger than I thought he'd have. Had Proud, Bradshaw, Shaw and Brown last night. Not too happy with Proud's score but I suppose it's better than collecting a zero (which is what I'll have in my DT backline thanks to Thompson being dropped :confused:).

Captain plays tonight, Lenny Hayes. Hoping for a big one under the roof (wanted to avoid the poor weather this week with my captain choice).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back