Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Interesting results on the weekend.
Hobart City were going well but seemed to choke on their 1/2 time oranges. Glenorchy kicked 7 goals in 10 minutes straight after 1/2 time, then City got back into gear but the Pies held them out by 15pts.
Lauderdale did the job on Clarence by 19
North Launy tore Burnie a new one by 50pts
Devonport kicked Kingborough (why are they just called Tigers?)
Launy pipped Western Storm.

Clarence & Western storm both zip & 2! Only 2nd round I know, but who woulda picked that?

City & Clarence next friday night might be tight! Clarence have had the wood for a while, but who knows. ( Buga, I'm working)

Burnie v Western Storm & the Lauderdale v North Launy games could be a worth a look. Home side advantage, maybe.

Fancy playing on Aurora on week & at Lauderdale the next:rolleyes:

Launy should beat D'port, but the NW pies might put up a bit of a fight.

Forget Glenorchy v (Kingston town) Tigers! Could be 100pts+

Got told yesterday that Kingborough/The Tigers had their Under 18s playing v New Norfolk at Boyer, their Reserves v North Launceston at Aurora and their Seniors at Devonport! That's a serious test of resources there!

Interesting round of games again this week and none of the games seem to have obvious winners except maybe Glenorchy vs Tigers clash.
Glenorchy and Launceston have been the real surprise performers so far and Devonport will get better as the year goes on as well.
My tips
Hobart City by 16
Lauderdale by 10
Launceston by 12
Glenorchy by 80
Burnie by 32

Anyone going tonight? North Hobart City Demons v Clarence at Bellerive Oval 6pm. I a shift tonight so cant. Will they put scores on App? I can sneek a peak if not too busy with the sick & beaten up.:rolleyes:

I Can do that mate

Anyone going tonight? North Hobart City Demons v Clarence at Bellerive Oval 6pm. I have a shift tonight so cant. Will they put scores on App? I can sneek a peak if not too busy with the sick & beaten up.:rolleyes:

Do you have a smart phone? Download the TSL app, it updates after every score.

I will go

Clarence 12
Lauderdale 8
Launceston 21
Glenorchy 88
Burnie 27

The first two matches could go either way, went for Clarence with the inclusion of Charlesworth and Lauderdale with the inclusion of Walsh and the fact North haven't won at the ground.

All Clarence in the last, win by 22 points. Very poor match. Neither side will be featuring deep in September on those performances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hobart city stopped last week in 3rd qtr, then got going again but too late. Did they run out of puff last night? How did Charlesworth go, is he fit?

They ran out of puff at half time and never got going at all after that, there forward line was horrible, Matthews got tagged out of it after a good start. Charleworth didnt look right but got better as the match wore on, obviously will be better for the run. Was a pretty poor standard of footy, Kyle Palmer-Hughes who is 16 years old got the ball as he pleased for Clarence.

Interesting to see how the rest of the round goes, naturally winter has been talking up lauderdale, according to him shouldn't have much trouble with nth launceston.

He did did he? Must have missed that bit? I thought he said the tight confines of Lauderdale oval wouldnt suit North Launcestons style of play? Which if you have watched them play and given there home ground is Aurora stadium you would have to agree. I thought he actually talked up North more than anything, but I guess some people only see what they want to see.

He did did he? Must have missed that bit? I thought he said the tight confines of Lauderdale oval wouldnt suit North Launcestons style of play? Which if you have watched them play and given there home ground is Aurora stadium you would have to agree. I thought he actually talked up North more than anything, but I guess some people only see what they want to see.
North launceston are the reigning premiers, great coach, doesn't say much, let's the football do the talking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back