Two resons

1. we could win

2 It could be the second last time ever you see North play against us

PS we will be overs this week get on bored

Two resons

1. we could win

2 It could be the second last time ever you see North play against us

PS we will be overs this week get on bored

The way richmond are playing i'd rather have my teeth ripped out than watch another game live. That would be less painless than watching the crap we have on display.

Yes

17 teams not practickle + West of Sydney not go to happen = North is gone

Sad but simple maths. Actually not so sad if dean Ladeley is lost to football. **** off Dean.

Thanks for the heads up bro. I better get along to the match on Saturday if that's the case. Better warn the fellas on the North board about this news too. Thanks again :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i cant MT, rips me apart piece by piece to see them this way, Now i know how capt blood felt:(

C'mon Bo, get your head up mate. Its not even quarter time yet and I bet you can hear an old coach somewhere saying...get ya heads up it we are still in this! And facts are we aresa till in it. Gonna take a big effort but still some kind of chance.
I spent the past few days in disbelief too but one thing for certain is the Club needs us right now. We've been through this shit before and no doubt will again and what doesnt kill you only makes ya stronger. Nothing would stir you more as a player than to see a sea of yellow n black support at training and at the game defying all the nay sayers. Besides its your bloody shout at the Royal before the Dreamtime game! lmao

i cant MT, rips me apart piece by piece to see them this way, Now i know how capt blood felt:(
Knowing you BJ, you'll be pissed at yourself if you don't go and we win. Kit up and get along.:thumbsu:

Well I'll be there :cool:. I started supporting the club at half time in the 82 grand final. I was a bit young to follow them before that and only one other person in our family of 8 followed a footy team. I missed all the success. We lost that second half and lost the game and have been a nightmare since that half when I started supporting them. So I pretty much found them myself. I've probably averaged 15 games a year for at least 20 years. Been going since maybe 1987. My dad wasn't into footy so I just went with mates when i was about 15 and been going since. I'll be there. I reckon we'll make further changes and hopefully get back to the game plan of last year. Might be worth it, at least to see Richo's 800th. I'll still persist with Terry, a much better coach than Frawley :thumbsu:

Knowing you BJ, you'll be pissed at yourself if you don't go and we win. Kit up and get along.:thumbsu:

thx for the support tugg, maybe I'll drag my heavy heart and tear stained cheeks to a dark corner of the dome and have a peep at how we're tracking but I'd need to pick myself up from how I feel about the whole shebang right now

after last weeks performance I wont be going to another tigers game this year unless richo anounces his retirement then I will go to his farwell game wherever that may be.

north reserves team would beat us. expect to see duds like corey jones back in the team to kick seven goals on jake king or newman again :rolleyes:

looking forward to it - i find these type of times the best.

Shows us who really is worth it.

Polo and Connors are starting behind the eight ball this week in those stakes IMO.

Polo shouldn't be. Played well apart from 1 mistake when he got caught. He also had a quick handball stolen, but I blame White for the hospital handball given to Polo which forced Polo to handball in the same action as recieving the ball under real pressure. Polo got in the best players and he was far off his best footy too. Connors did some good things, but that wimpy attempt in that marking contest wouldn't do him any favours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back