Girlygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Erm, the UFC has weight divisions you know. They wouldn't put a man who weight the same as Rousey against Lesnar either.
Yep. So due to Lesners size and power, traits shared by exactly zero women. They would have to make an exception.

Yep. So due to Lesners size and power, traits shared by exactly zero women. They would have to make an exception.

What are you talking about?

I've got news for you, GSP isn't going to fight Lesnar either. GSP is still a better fighter. Your tangent is bizarre.

Apologies for interrupting the s**t fight about gender roles and feminism, but I have something about football to post:

2airj2u.png

Non-issue.

Back to sexual politics.

She might take a few 25ers and 35ers, but the majority and anyone above would be smart enough and strong enough not to get tossed and arm barred, guys like Renan Barao would deflate Rouseys skull within 5 minutes.

Would watch.

No dude is going to fight Rousey. Unless they are getting paid stupid money for it, it's a lose lose situation.

They will. That's why it will happen.

I'm not even saying she'll win. But if you don't think it'll happen, you're in for a surprise.

Athletic commissions will never sanction it, ever, it will be like the Fallon fox s**t storm x1000, the only place that would give it the green light would be Japan and the Yakuza driven PrideFC is long dead. Fertita and White arent stupid, they want the UFC in as many homes as possible and having a man beating the s**t out of a woman on Fox sports 1 isnt going to do them any favors. Regardless she herself said a few months ago she will never fight a man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember a simpler, more innocent time when men played tennis with lesbians to prove their masculinity.

Hahaha yes.

When BJK was beaten by an old man with two blocked ventricles and a weepy prostate.

Hahaha yes.

When BJK was beaten by an old man with two blocked ventricles and a weepy prostate.

Even "Man Hands" Martina struggled with an ageing Connors.
Tennis. It's the true test of manhood.

Well it would be interesting to see how her technique holds up against I guess your averagey dude. Plus I dont mind her wrapping me up and trying to put me into locks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back