Give them a nudge

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets try to give a few of our posters that we haven't seen around for a bit & nudge to come & visit.

Just think of a poster you haven't seen around recently & tag them in this thread. I have quite a few but I'll let everyone give it a crack first. Or any poster you might not have seen around the board but has posted in the past just tag them here.

Deestroy
CowboyFromHell
CaptainDavey

Where are you?

If you've been tagged & end up in this thread say G'day.

Demon 86 went on holiday and never came back. Gazza_11 is a loss to the board, he was very active last year.

D86 has a 'conflict of interest' - I assume he's working in the industry somewhere.

Whelan and Cowboy have both just been sighted. Welcome back, fellas.

I love you pricks too much to disappear forever. I just make sure I don't out say my welcome... ;)

Whelan and Cowboy have both just been sighted. Welcome back, fellas.
Hi cnuts.

Went on a big Eurotrip before starting full time work (started a couple of weeks ago). Unfortunately (fortunately for some) this will results is a largely diminished output of my previously university procrastination fueled posting.

In my typical blindly optimistic style of posting, i will predict a top 8 berth next year. Although I don't actually believe it myself

Hi cnuts.

Went on a big Eurotrip before starting full time work (started a couple of weeks ago). Unfortunately (fortunately for some) this will results is a largely diminished output of my previously university procrastination fueled posting.

In my typical blindly optimistic style of posting, i will predict a top 8 berth next year. Although I don't actually believe it myself
DOS will be thrilled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back