Media Goals conceded to opposition full-forwards - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

headless you dog
Stopped this thread after conceding nine goals in Round 3 and then re-started it the day I took the lead in Round 10. Personally couldn't believe the timing, but the world works in funny ways, BRAB.

gab213, you are responsible for 39% of those 23 goals. :$
You allowed me to kick around 30% of my season tally of goals this season, I've been punished ever since that day, 3 times benched in the first quarter:tearsofjoy: Probably still a better season for you than me thus far.

Why yes Headless you are genuinely the best full-back in the league.

I See You Nod GIF by Yellowstone

You allowed me to kick around 30% of my season tally of goals this season, I've been punished ever since that day, 3 times benched in the first quarter:tearsofjoy: Probably still a better season for you than me thus far.
The fairest outcome is that we just remove that game from the records. Perhaps the sim meant to say that I kicked nine goals?

The fairest outcome is that we just remove that game from the records. Perhaps the sim meant to say that I kicked nine goals?
Let me think about it.......

giphy.gif

Ummm, Nope :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think you quite understand how a full back works
Look I'll admit I'm new to qooty but I've noticed that when Headless doesn't let his opponent kick a lot of goals it's easier to win

Look I'll admit I'm new to qooty but I've noticed that when Headless doesn't let his opponent kick a lot of goals it's easier to win
Are you trying to imply that Headless is the only reason the Demons are winning, his ego is already inflated, no need to add more helium to it.

Hey Headless, you're a disgrace to all Full Backs in Qooty! Suffer in your jocks!

Thanks for the likes, Kennedy Parker.

Did you see that I am the BEST full back in the league? šŸ¤—
Iā€™m just glad that after 10 seasons of being an absolute non-contributor sitting your arse on the bench watching others do all the work you have finally done something to help your team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back