Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Igloo

We miss you. If you come hang out with us for just a little bit I'll have The_Reaper trade you the other 2 starters in Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.

Your bestest pal,

Wise Guy Sam
You make a strong offer. Although Treecko sucks, so there is a weak point.

You make a strong offer. Although Treecko sucks, so there is a weak point.
You sucks. I love Treecko.

Granted, Mudkip and Torchic are better. It was a good generation :)

Oh you know, just sneaking around ;)
Sorry I haven't been on here at all, I enjoyed it, I just kept forgetting to post etc.
I am one of those people who has to be obsessed with something, or I forget about it!
Appreciate you randomly giving me a game to relive good times!

Oh you know, just sneaking around ;)
Sorry I haven't been on here at all, I enjoyed it, I just kept forgetting to post etc.
I am one of those people who has to be obsessed with something, or I forget about it!
Appreciate you randomly giving me a game to relive good times!

You may not have been around much but we haven't forgotten you, youve played each week and youve played damn well too.

You may not have been around much but we haven't forgotten you, youve played each week and youve played damn well too.
Hahah s**t, I am the worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROYALS ROUND 4 PLAYER STATS

2ykjdl1.jpg

Spoilers from the game to follow.

Yay!

The Wonders are more hungover than the movie series but they won the flag and are no slouches. We had another huge finish but after considerable time not training to deal with the close end we improved anyway.

Great job Royals.

And very well posted.

We won! We won!

Unfortunately, since I bet all my money on the other team, we won't be going out for pizza to celebrate.

:(

Quite appropriate that we notch a win in honour of our clubs founder's 100th match.

That was for you Easty.

PS: Can you play your 100th every week.

Quite appropriate that we notch a win in honour of our clubs founder's 100th match.

That was for you Easty.

PS: Can you play your 100th every week.

Sure.

This week is my 100th game if you don't include games against clubs that didn't exist before this season.

NyEPuBH.png

ywMIr0A.png

I think that's the first time I've outposted WGS. That means I finally get to be the big spoon this week. :D

Can the Bears use Easty's 100 game milestone as well please?

It's my 68th next week. If we lose, expect a reversal in form the week after, and another loss for the Bears.

It's my 68th next week. If we lose, expect a reversal in form the week after, and another loss for the Bears.

I could expect a Bears loss with my eyes closed.

That's just maybe the best 69 joke I think I've ever heard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back